Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: new server?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Excuse me? I didn't get one ass piece of gear in Seireitei because I'm still not a full member. Learn sht before you get rekt with your stupidity. Thanks.

much qq such cry wow
    Before you get rekt with your own stupidity, I never said you got a piece of gear in Sei. Then you're going to tell other people they're qqing when you're qqing about one person hacking/botting. Your own stupidity is beyond belief for someone who claims to be as mature as you say.

Then again, I don't really expect much more from a female gamer.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NewNation View Post
    Jessifer still a bish haha
    Defends sei afk/dancers in BI, compares herself to them too
    2014 more drama than 2013
    Atleast I'm not jealous of someone being in one of the top guilds and just make up stuff. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Before you get rekt with your own stupidity, I never said you got a piece of gear in Sei. Then you're going to tell other people they're qqing when you're qqing about one person hacking/botting. Your own stupidity is beyond belief for someone who claims to be as mature as you say.

Then again, I don't really expect much more from a female gamer.
    So you're saying I got gear from Seireitei and now you're not? And now you have a problem with me because I got tits? That's funny. lul

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Atleast I'm not jealous of someone being in one of the top guilds and just make up stuff. ;D

So you're saying I got gear from Seireitei and now you're not? And now you have a problem with me because I got tits? That's funny. lul
    I never said you got gear from Sei. I generalized what people in Sei do. I don't have a problem with you being a female, but all female gamers have the attitude that they're better than males because they have tits and a vagina. All of them. But if you want to keep talking about immature, keep arguing with me over a game, I have no problem acting immature. Your problem is that you take everything out of context and twist everyone's words around to try and use them to your advantage.

This all started because you claimed he wanted the server to be wiped instead of them making a new server.

Forcium
    I think it's a fair idea considering how overgeared the community is in relation to how hard it is to get close to that gear.
    tl;dr version of this person's post
    > with cabal on steam, it will lead to a lot of new players
    > to keep the new players, something needs to be done about how they will be able to compete with the very old players
    > the way to solving this is making a brand new server that Titan people cannot transfer to (as in people can make new chars on the new server, but cannot transfer a Titan character to that server)
    > everyone on the new server will start from scratch, and the economy will remake itself

make new server and remove item shop from it,simple.
    if u want gear get ur lazy a$$ and farm.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    how exactly is the server going to be paid for if it has no item shop? you realize EST is a business right?

removing the item shop wouldn't do anything. they need the item shop to make money off their game. Item shop doesn't ruin the economy, it ruins the people playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    how exactly is the server going to be paid for if it has no item shop? you realize EST is a business right?
    lets be real here;tell me how will the new ppl compete with others w/o having to blow usd? not like every1 got their gears by farming/crafting dungeons lol.
    anyway ppl should stop asking for a new server,gms cant even keep up with the current ones,its more like the bots are making a joke out of gms lol. so rather fix our dam servers specially brazil cuz its rlly ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    removing the item shop wouldn't do anything. they need the item shop to make money off their game. Item shop doesn't ruin the economy, it ruins the people playing the game.
    item shop is the only thing that screwed the entire game.
    Last edited by xFear; 01-05-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NewNation View Post
    Its cute how everyone assumes steam will guarantee A LOT OF NEW* players, what makes u think that there are no other games that can compete, or are better than cabal?
    The game is AWESOME it is the community and its maintenance that's lacking.
    Look at white trash and jesifer, the 2 most obnoxious idiots to ruin the game ever!
    Your jealousy is showing.

Seireitei for the win!

lets be real here;tell me how will the new ppl compete with others w/o having to blow usd? not like every1 got their gears by farming/crafting dungeons lol.
    anyway ppl should stop asking for a new server,gms cant even keep up with the current ones,its more like the bots are making a joke out of gms lol. so rather fix our dam servers specially brazil cuz its rlly ed up.

item shop is the only thing that screwed the entire game.
    Item shop didn't screw the game, the people screwed the game. The item shop is their only source of income from players, which is the only reason your server exists. Without item shop everyone would have +6 and +0 clean gear forever until people farmed enough dungeons to get them without blowing money. Games NEED item shops to survive.

The problem is less of people doing that and more of the fact that ESTSoft neglects NA on a daily basis.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast