Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: new server?

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Item shop didn't screw the game, the people screwed the game. The item shop is their only source of income from players, which is the only reason your server exists. Without item shop everyone would have +6 and +0 clean gear forever until people farmed enough dungeons to get them without blowing money. Games NEED item shops to survive.

The problem is less of people doing that and more of the fact that ESTSoft neglects NA on a daily basis.
    By that logic I can easily say that poor people ruin the game for not utilizing CS advantages as a benefit to the alternative of free play...

.....which is more than likely the case since poor people are more likely to bot or scam.
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 01-05-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Thier not going to make a new server for the 10 people who accidentally stumble across cabal on stream out of the 1000 other games, common now >_>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

The item shop is not the problem, lots of other games have successful item shops with things like premium services, costumes weapon skins, pets ect. The problem is that ours has items that give competitive in game advantages ( Imo that was a really bad decision). I think that if people enjoyed the game enough they would not mind supporting it by buying a costume or premium, the problem is that people do not enjoy it enough to support it happily. Almost everyone i know that buys sghs and items like it say they do it because they have to in order to compete, not because they want to support the game. As it is now Steam players wont last long at all. I acknowledge that this is a business, however if est would have tried a different reproach at making a profit like actual drop chance boost premium (that people would notice),Upgrade % boost (instead of sgs), and Premium channels with things like more bosses and exp bonuses the game would have been both much more fun and profitable.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    The item shop is not the problem, lots of other games have successful item shops with things like premium services, costumes weapon skins, pets ect. The problem is that ours has items that give competitive in game advantages ( Imo that was a really bad decision). I think that if people enjoyed the game enough they would not mind supporting it by buying a costume or premium, the problem is that people do not enjoy it enough to support it happily. Almost everyone i know that buys sghs and items like it say they do it because they have to in order to compete, not because they want to support the game. As it is now Steam players wont last long at all. I acknowledge that this is a business, however if est would have tried a different reproach at making a profit like actual drop chance boost premium (that people would notice),Upgrade % boost (instead of sgs), and Premium channels with things like more bosses and exp bonuses the game would have been both much more fun and profitable.
    Please explain how in-game advantages in a cash shop is a bad decision. Tell me how games like Maplestory have in-game advantages in their cash shop yet Nexon rakes in millions off it every day and their game is doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NewNation View Post
    Its cute how everyone assumes steam will guarantee A LOT OF NEW* players, what makes u think that there are no other games that can compete, or are better than cabal?
    The game is AWESOME it is the community and its maintenance that's lacking.
    Look at white trash and jesifer, the 2 most obnoxious idiots to ruin the game ever!
    Nice new forum account lol love people That hide
    But regaurdless you obviosly don't know me and basing opinions off my forum posts cause I'm one of the nicest people on cabal in game lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Please explain how in-game advantages in a cash shop is a bad decision. Tell me how games like Maplestory have in-game advantages in their cash shop yet Nexon rakes in millions off it every day and their game is doing fine.
    Seems like you did not read or understand what i wrote, let me try again. When you offer in game advantages in the cash shop it discourages a majority of the player base, which leads to a decline in population and a less enjoyable game. why? because most individuals cant afford to buy stuff in game. Maplestory does not rake in millions everyday, and the main reason that they are fine can be summarized in two points. Firstly Cabals item shop prices are beyond ridiculous you do not have to spend potentially thousands of dollars on maple story where as cabal you do(just to +15 one forcy lvl item), Because the prices in maple story are more reasonable more ppl buy so they are doing fine (according to you). Secondly their support staff, we all are very aware that to EST Cabal NA is of little to no importance. I have never played maplestory but i highly doubt that Nexon has worst support than we do. Their success is not because of their in game advantage items, instead its because they offer a product that can keep their player base and are well known to apply their player base's feedback to the game.

<DivineGuardians>

Just play this game until it's dead, guys. I can say even you or GMs do anything, this game will not turn back to the old days, it's too old to be altered.

Suddenly...

Suddenly everyone is a successful, credible game manager.

I'm all for new server no xfer ......I think be great I would go to new server start over I think be fun and great. I think the new server will gave new players a fresh server to start.With old player they can just stay in Titan and Titan can just stay the same...(aka broke to no return).
    Infernal

I agree with mel great fun for to restart. New players fun to old players be fun and great. pppp

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast