Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new server?

Damn Jess, you used to be such a nice person too, Maybe you should jump out of Sei's backpack so they can stop carrying you around.

Shadow Titanium
    I have a thing with people cheating and asking for special favors. As for Seireitei, if you have a beef with them, don't drag me in. Sorry you can't find quality better than quantity whoever you are. As for being nice, having been backstabbed, scammed and lied to over and over by supposed friends tend to make you bitter over people.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    I have a thing with people cheating and asking for special favors. As for Seireitei, if you have a beef with them, don't drag me in. Sorry you can't find quality better than quantity whoever you are. As for being nice, having been backstabbed, scammed and lied to over and over by supposed friends tend to make you bitter over people.
    thats cuz u didnt have friends from the very beginning...
    o.o
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    thats cuz u didnt have friends from the very beginning...
    o.o
    Seems like it.

Seireitei for the win!

Why are you defending his bullsh't logic? He's BANNED for cheating in game. Any valid excuse he has to get everyone start at 0 because he has to is not seen as anything more than a QQ from him. I don't give a damn about his problem starting over, I worked hard to get my gear, he should do the same instead of using a program to get ahead of everyone. He was caught, not he starts over.
    He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to st.fu when honestly, it's YOU who should st.fu. So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 12-14-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to when honestly, it's YOU who should . So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.
    oooooooooooooo kill em

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    He was giving a suggestion that EST should ADD a new server for newer players, not wipe the servers completely and have everyone start from scratch. As for your "working hard" to get your gear, "wip(ing) out the GoCash cards in stores" is not "hard work." You're telling a bunch of people to st.fu when honestly, it's YOU who should st.fu. So please do us all a favor and stop posting if you have nothing else to do than flame and give others harsh criticism.
    Oh I'm sorry bro, this is a forum and I give my opinion because this is where everyone puts theirs. I take no suggestion from a cheater to give their suggestions on adding a new server so he can be same pace as new players because he's too retarded to learn besides using a cheat as a crutch. That's fine, you can't read my sarcasm, it's okay, home-schooling does that for your kind. As for me buying Go-Cash cards with the money I put my life on the line for, I do as I please. I have a car and a home and utilities which are all paid for so the rest of my money goes to where I want. When you grow up and are legal to work, you'll know what it is. Goodnight.

Seireitei for the win!

Oh I'm sorry bro, this is a forum and I give my opinion because this is where everyone puts theirs. I take no suggestion from a cheater to give their suggestions on adding a new server so he can be same pace as new players because he's too retarded to learn besides using a cheat as a crutch. That's fine, you can't read my sarcasm, it's okay, home-schooling does that for your kind. As for me buying Go-Cash cards with the money I put my life on the line for, I do as I please. I have a car and a home and utilities which are all paid for so the rest of my money goes to where I want. When you grow up and are legal to work, you'll know what it is. Goodnight.
    You aren't giving opinions. You're flaming half the people here. If you don't like his suggestion, then don't post? I'm sure everyone and their mothers understand your "opinions" after your 3rd post or so post. As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to think "my kind" is far better than your's, in that I don't cyber via the interwebs in normal chat in an mmorpg...if you nomsayin. I have nothing against people who spend money on cabal to get the gear they want, but calling it "hard work" is stupid.

i think its hard to load the card if its ur 1st time

Now back to the original topic, I think this would be a great idea. They should take away the stupid server transfers as this ruined the game in my opinion and defeats the purpose of having 2 servers. They should have never implemented it in the first place. Sure they increased the amount of alz you get from quests, but that does not even cover the amount of alz you need to purchase all your skills/upgrades. This game needs a ton of re-working to be more "new-player" friendly. But then again, I'm sure ESTSoft just wants money rather than giving players a decent game to play, forcing them to spend real money to get anywhere in the game. Anyways, new server, no more server transfer = Good idea. the server transfer defeats the purpose of "Account" and "character" bound items. Might as well get rid of the option.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast