Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new server?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttzeh View Post
    funny how quick people are to attack that issue, my reasons are not everyones. And unlike most I owned up to my mistake, i didnt flood the forums whining about it.

But try it yourself, start a new account. Forbid yourself from using any gear, or alz, or any connections (or even talking to former acquaintances) from your previous account and see how long you stick with it. This is the same scenario any new players will face.

and you are acting like anyone would be forced to migrate, the people who want to stay can. And the majority of people who would opt for this server for most reasons are ones who arent that involved in the existing one.
    You're banned for breaking the rules of gaming. We don't want you so please, leave.

Seireitei for the win!

ok, i am 182 and i think is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Now you're not making sense...
    Actually he's making perfect sense, you're just too incompetent to realize what he's saying.

You do know that maybe .5% of Cabal is new players who play for about a week and realize that we've made the game near impossible for them to play at a fun level without them having to grind 1000+ dungeons to get caught up to everybody else, right? If you don't, you're blind to the real problem which is us making the game veteran-based instead of revolving around allowing new players to join and stay. Because you know, games revolve around new players every day, not the veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    And server will die because there's no economy, and bots will run free because no one will spot them for the GMs.
    "there's no economy". You do know when Cabal was released everyone started from level 1 with nothing. An economy can't just be flourishing in one day; it takes time. Do you think Germany's or China's economy was made that excellent instantaneously? You should have your privilege to play games taken away, not him.

A game made for veterans is filled with ego, drama, and impossible progression. A game for new players is filled with interactive community and there's always something new to do that, just what I think. c_c

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

the only thing i really want is that every1 in war receives equal gear and ppl unable to ride bikes.watch procs get pwn in every single war. lol
    Living life, peace out!

RedOsmium
    we would still win war

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Actually he's making perfect sense, you're just too incompetent to realize what he's saying.

You do know that maybe .5% of Cabal is new players who play for about a week and realize that we've made the game near impossible for them to play at a fun level without them having to grind 1000+ dungeons to get caught up to everybody else, right? If you don't, you're blind to the real problem which is us making the game veteran-based instead of revolving around allowing new players to join and stay. Because you know, games revolve around new players every day, not the veterans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    "there's no economy". You do know when Cabal was released everyone started from level 1 with nothing. An economy can't just be flourishing in one day; it takes time. Do you think Germany's or China's economy was made that excellent instantaneously? You should have your privilege to play games taken away, not him.
    Why are you defending his bullsh't logic? He's BANNED for cheating in game. Any valid excuse he has to get everyone start at 0 because he has to is not seen as anything more than a QQ from him. I don't give a damn about his problem starting over, I worked hard to get my gear, he should do the same instead of using a program to get ahead of everyone. He was caught, not he starts over.
    Last edited by Jessifer; 12-13-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Seireitei for the win!

to be fair jessifer, i have already started over. Im at 120 blah blah. My incident happened well over a year (or more ago) i was already 160+ at the time, i was just bored, I never used it to get ahead. I knew what i was risking, and thats that. I deserved what i got and i hold no hard feelings for it, I deserved my ban and I am not arguing that.

The entire premise is that when cabal first started you had parties of people your level to play with, Some incentive to stick around. Now the early game is just a joke, you dont even have any teammates til your 130+ and they need someone to boost them in IC2. If this game had a larger following the problem might fix itself as there'd be more new players, but they would still be stuck in the pot with people they could never catch. unless we want our new players to raqequit out of frustration this is really the best course of action.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttzeh View Post
    to be fair jessifer, i have already started over. Im at 120 blah blah. My incident happened well over a year (or more ago) i was already 160+ at the time, i was just bored, I never used it to get ahead. I knew what i was risking, and thats that. I deserved what i got and i hold no hard feelings for it, I deserved my ban and I am not arguing that.

The entire premise is that when cabal first started you had parties of people your level to play with, Some incentive to stick around. Now the early game is just a joke, you dont even have any teammates til your 130+ and they need someone to boost them in IC2. If this game had a larger following the problem might fix itself as there'd be more new players, but they would still be stuck in the pot with people they could never catch. unless we want our new players to raqequit out of frustration this is really the best course of action.
    So you're saying you don't have friends?

Seireitei for the win!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast