Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: new server?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Honestly not really. It's still the same game. Combo, BM, kill. Crafting didn't change much, just the outcome product. Same materials really. BM3 is simply a new BM that ppl wanted (with the dps of 1+2 right?). The only true "revamping" is the player base. It went from 3k to 300. (well probably close to 500 with 300 being global users now).

It'd be a much better game if there were more players. Simply put. Less QQ-ing over OP ppl when there's 3x the competition or people to play with. The reasons it's "changed" so much is due to the lack of players now. Seriously, you want it to get better, invite more people to play.
    aww,c'mon bro,they changed FB BM2,changed comboing,The ui was changed,changed skilling,skill cooldowns were changed and new skills added,the level cap keeps increasing,new dungeons keep getting added,expansion of the cash shop....

As for inviting players to play,I have and did,they quit after fighting op 109 veterans in full +15 sig craftsman.

Sometimes i just look at these threads and wonder if people actually think about what the opinions of cabal NA means to est, it's kinda depressing that the influence NA has over them implementing a change in anything is probably 5% of what they factor in as reasons to do it. But i guess the main point of our general discussion forum is passing time.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    aww,c'mon bro,they changed FB BM2,changed comboing,The ui was changed,changed skilling,skill cooldowns were changed and new skills added,the level cap keeps increasing,new dungeons keep getting added,expansion of the cash shop....

As for inviting players to play,I have and did,they quit after fighting op 109 veterans in full +15 sig craftsman.
    The skill changes...were horrible ><
    UI, I use my own custom ones so that really did nothing for me haha. Skilling is the same, just faster and combined. In some ways those can be "revamps" but not wholly drastic. The gameplay itself is still essentially the same exact game right? At least you've tried inviting ppl. Props

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Is this game even fun anymore o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The skill changes...were horrible ><
    UI, I use my own custom ones so that really did nothing for me haha. Skilling is the same, just faster and combined. In some ways those can be "revamps" but not wholly drastic. The gameplay itself is still essentially the same exact game right? At least you've tried inviting ppl. Props
    Compared to when I started the gameplay was different,Comboing used to be you had to hit each skill in succession but now you can just hit combo repeatedly and each skill activates itself from left to right,FB needs their BM2 laser back and their roots fixed,Wiz BM2 got pumped up with the new cooldowns,BL needs the strength in their crushing blow back.....dude,I can go on and on about all the little changes and all the effects they've had on the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Is this game even fun anymore o.o
    I have a blast in T4 now,The grind is still meh but isn't so bad if you have a good playlist to listen to.

I have a blast in T4 now,The grind is still meh but isn't so bad if you have a good playlist to listen to.
    Just afk on fire traps all day :c

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Just afk on fire traps all day :c
    That don't sound fun >:
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Compared to when I started the gameplay was different,Comboing used to be you had to hit each skill in succession but now you can just hit combo repeatedly and each skill activates itself from left to right,FB needs their BM2 laser back and their roots fixed,Wiz BM2 got pumped up with the new cooldowns,BL needs the strength in their crushing blow back.....dude,I can go on and on about all the little changes and all the effects they've had on the gameplay.
    I know how combo used to be. I know how FB's BM2 used to be (both changes). I've been around since early '08. Principally, it's still the same, and if you still to this day don't manually do a lot of skills in combo, you're not doing something right. I was just saying that it's hardly a revamp (like FFXIV vs FFXIVARR being completely different, being that ARR is a revamp of the original attempt).

Yes, there have been alot of changes over time that make a big impact on how we play individually, but the same system still works now how it was designed in the beginning. The drops still too, which actually I think was too good until they altered the crafting outcomes.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Lol reading this i got lost on who was actually leaving a post, seems like these people are all on the same page...
    awakening
    Crayonsnacha
    AllHopeIsLost
    and they all have low post counts, except the main account "awakening" ........ V_v

a new server sounds cool, keep it limited to like 4 or 6 channels that way there wont be too much room for too many ppl to switch. Let it grow and then merge them together again x]

and that Trinity012125 person has been playing people since 08 lol.

i like it, this economy it too dificult for a low lvl.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast