Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Launcher Issue again

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Its ok guys, we can use the mobile app to stare at AH all day and drool over our gear still.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

You don't need to re-install cabal or anything because this is not your computer or network problem. EST should solve their own problem.
    PG

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    dang est ogp could do better lol
    LoL

Where are they? Why aren't they in the least bit acknowledging there is a problem and working on it?

I miss ogp.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mashiah View Post
    Where are they? Why aren't they in the least bit acknowledging there is a problem and working on it?

I miss ogp.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...on-el-launcher
    Living life, peace out!

Good.

About time one of them said something. Even if I had to use Google Translate.

Is there anyone else having the issue where the starter won't even open after you click on it? Like my launcher won't even open and after I click on it again, it says "another launcher is already started. Do you want to terminate?"

It's happened to me before but i just restart my computer and it works. But that doesn't matter atm because it seems anyone who logged off within thepast 24 hours can't get past the launcher

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    Is there anyone else having the issue where the starter won't even open after you click on it? Like my launcher won't even open and after I click on it again, it says "another launcher is already started. Do you want to terminate?"
    Yes, I've that probelm also. Try waiting 3mins and reclick the cabal icon and it will say "another launcher is already started. Do you want to terminate?" click yes and the new one should actually pop up

HAHAHHAHA i dont have that problem at all ers... but the karma is that my alienware m14x's hinge broke and i cant even use my laptop until its fixed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast