Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Launcher Issue again

Shadow Titanium

Launcher Issue again

GM Snow, stop closing the threads we make, this is clearly server side issue. i have uninstalled and re installed with the same exact problem. something happened when you guys "fixed" the latency, now people cant even play.
    Last edited by Eriks419; 12-09-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Just downloaded it on 2 computers, 1 computer never even had the game in the first place. will not work, fail to download server information. restart launcher please. SERVER issue, not client side issue. investigate.

Shadow Titanium
    problem found. Your DNS is BROKEN. fixi it

Shadow Titanium

dam launcher issue fail download!!!

its happening again, wtf is wrong. this morning time i can go in, now i cant anymore

Shadow Titanium
    I restarted the launcher 6 times and it worked.

Seireitei for the win!

the fact that it works sometimes and not others, on this scale. Tells you its not anyone's internet, its a server issue.

The odds that the same "dns" problem happens to this many people all at once is slim.

I had the same problem, just kept restarting til it caught. I never changed my internet/router settings

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttzeh View Post
    the fact that it works sometimes and not others, on this scale. Tells you its not anyone's internet, its a server issue.

The odds that the same "dns" problem happens to this many people all at once is slim.

I had the same problem, just kept restarting til it caught. I never changed my internet/router settings
    I've tried everything you can possibly try and sometimes it works but most of the time not... reinstalled 3 times, deleted registry files on the last time and it worked at first but then the next time i tried to open it up "Failed to download server information" -.-

Don't understand it at all everything i done doesnt work they need to fix this server asap

Sounds like they need to reset the server to what it was before they "fixed" the latency issue.

I have the same problem, please do something and resolve this ASAP thanks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast