Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Wtf cabal?¿?¿?¿

Wtf cabal?¿?¿?¿

We all know that multiples upon multiples are unable to enter this Good forsaken game with this issue that has arose.

But i wanted to ask if there has even been a time in this games history where the managers and maintainers have reimbursed premium/bead users whose time has been wasted during trying moments as this. We are all aware that when these things happen, they never are solved after a one time fix and EST has yet to even inform its players that there is a flaw in the server causing people to disconnect and.be unable to play the game.

I also ask if anyone has a clue what would help others such as myself play again, they let us know because EST clearly does't know yet. Thank you.

Titanium
    Seems like GM are ignoring the problem or hiding the problem and providing no information regarding this problem.

Titanium
    +1 RIP 3 days of booster
    Hmm I need a sig.

Currently Vandalizm of ~BurN~

Formerly AngusOg ~ Venus
    ChaosMagic ~ Mercury
    LurK~ Titan
    LurKn~ Titan
    and many others.

Once upon a time 3 years ago I lost 2 months of premium that I had just purchased bcs paypal messed up a transaction and they took 9 weeks to figure it out (had me blocked the whole time) and they gave me a month and a BB+ to reimburse me for the lost premium time. Now for just short a few days, no they've not.

Just be patient and I'm sure they'll figure out something to compensate us with (probably like an exp event). Things like this where it doesn't work for most people, and it does for others are tricky to figure out. They are not ignoring it, it's just really complicated and they have to also answer all the normal daily tickets at the same time. Just be patient.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]