Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming to a theaters near you..the end of the WA struggle

Coming to a theaters near you..the end of the WA struggle

LOOK AT THAT bm3 SPEED

LETS GO WARRIORS

now if only they would nerf fa bm3.

<DivineGuardians>

wow copyright infringement

Lol was WA class weak or something because they seem to hit hard as hell without the cast time decrease

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Lol was WA class weak or something because they seem to hit hard as hell without the cast time decrease
    Nah. Look at his attack in BM3. 3.2k. That's probably not normal, for NA at least.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

its not abnormal either. WA gets 636 attack from BM3, u can do the math with my stats if u want.

Shadow Titanium
    How much of a speed boost is that? I don't play WA so can u give me % or second/hit?

Are WA ever weak to start with anyway? People complain because they are not as strong compare to the other class like before. If it is the case look at WI before and now.

WA currently has the lowest BM3 dps of all classes, so yes it is weak. The change next patch is normalizing the cast time from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds (according to the tooltip), same as most of the other classes.

Shadow Titanium
    WA have lowest DPS in BM3 doesn't make the whole class weak. Your BM2 is one of the strongest (WI WA ??) That is why your BM3 is not as strong. And you guy are super tanky even better than FS I think. It is true that WA now compare to WA before bm3 is weaker but it doesn't mean you guy are weak now compare to other class. WA and BL are the only 2 classes that can solo defend (the other class just get root before they can jump in unless you use the 100 unroot pot) and BL is kinda with bm3.
    WA should not have a strong DPS since you are tanky and you have bloody spirit.
    I don't think they should buff WA.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    WA have lowest DPS in BM3 doesn't make the whole class weak. Your BM2 is one of the strongest (WI WA ??) That is why your BM3 is not as strong. And you guy are super tanky even better than FS I think. It is true that WA now compare to WA before bm3 is weaker but it doesn't mean you guy are weak now compare to other class. WA and BL are the only 2 classes that can solo defend (the other class just get root before they can jump in unless you use the 100 unroot pot) and BL is kinda with bm3.
    WA should not have a strong DPS since you are tanky and you have bloody spirit.
    I don't think they should buff WA.
    Lol dude, our bm3 isnt the best if anything it falls before BL FA WI bm2, our bm3 dps is the slowest of all hard to vamp as well. And dude, WA cannot tank as hard as FS even in war, WA are decent tanks not as good as fs. In war WA are pretty good because of our HP being off the charts aside form that our dmg short requires excellent positioning if you wanna use it against the other nation. but we are talking about Warrior's bm3 here.. agaisnt any other class's bm3 before we can get synergies up we get knocked down and we lose about 2 seconds of dps time for our synergies. This is a balance for the warriors.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast