Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming to a theaters near you..the end of the WA struggle

2 seconds of dps time makes up for op hp? lol to be honest its the same with everyone. Most ppl think their class is the worst/ weakest (i do too), but lets not pretend WA are weak if anything their bm3 being slow is the weakest point of the class which is getting a buff next update. Btw as an Fa id love to trade aos for bloody id do it in a heartbeat lol.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    WA have lowest DPS in BM3 doesn't make the whole class weak. Your BM2 is one of the strongest (WI WA ??) That is why your BM3 is not as strong. And you guy are super tanky even better than FS I think. It is true that WA now compare to WA before bm3 is weaker but it doesn't mean you guy are weak now compare to other class. WA and BL are the only 2 classes that can solo defend (the other class just get root before they can jump in unless you use the 100 unroot pot) and BL is kinda with bm3.
    WA should not have a strong DPS since you are tanky and you have bloody spirit.
    I don't think they should buff WA.
    wrong. 3 years ago WA BM2 could be considered the strongest but currently the strongest BM2's would be in this order: WI > BL > FA > WA > FB > FS. Stat rebalancing and meta game shifts are the reason why WA BM2 is pretty inferior by today's standards. I could go on a really long post about all the flaws in your logic but I don't feel like it right now, maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    Btw as an Fa id love to trade aos for bloody id do it in a heartbeat lol.
    of course you would, you're a range class. kinda different from a class who has to literally rush in front of a crowd naked and hope he can burst before death.

So on an unrelated topic, hey burning, how the hell did you get the vrs database to let you put those stats in? Whenever I try it tells me I can't have over 1400 attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    So on an unrelated topic, hey burning, how the hell did you get the vrs database to let you put those stats in? Whenever I try it tells me I can't have over 1400 attack.
    u gotta put each stat in one at a time. Go to edit your char stats, then go to the line you want to edit first i.e. attack, type the new attack in the box then hit your enter key. should save the stats. then go back in and edit further stats 1 at a time

I would say WA's biggest weakness and reason they lose DPS in BM3/BM2 is that most WA's ignore attack rate so they miss/block 50-60%. Blind + target disruption and they probably miss/block 70-80%. GG

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    u gotta put each stat in one at a time. Go to edit your char stats, then go to the line you want to edit first i.e. attack, type the new attack in the box then hit your enter key. should save the stats. then go back in and edit further stats 1 at a time
    also alittle off topic, the only area that seems to update on VRS is the stats screen (highest attack, cdi, amp, etc) , not overall rating or class specific ratings.
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

2 seconds of dps time makes up for op hp? lol to be honest its the same with everyone. Most ppl think their class is the worst/ weakest (i do too), but lets not pretend WA are weak if anything their bm3 being slow is the weakest point of the class which is getting a buff next update. Btw as an Fa id love to trade aos for bloody id do it in a heartbeat lol.
    Oh, also, two seconds of DPS time is huge. I kill most warriors in under 20 seconds. And once they're down once, it's easy to time the other two fatals to knock down again unless they fade or dash right after they get up (which wastes another second, and might cause them to lose their BM3 combo). BM3 vs BM3 the worst thing that can happen is the other person reaching their fatals first and knocking you down. WA having BM3 be .2 seconds slower on each swing is a very large disadvantage when facing other classes BM3's, especially wiz and FA, who are likely going to remain at range until they get a knock down.

The fastest way to get up from knock down (I know of) is to cast an instant skill. That takes a second or two, but if no instants are cooled down, clicking the ground to get up takes three to four seconds, and against BM3 that's 3 hits at least. Eight or nine thousand HP more than makes up for OP HP.

its all good, the age of the warriors is nearing =]

WAs getting this is pretty stupid.
    its true that their casting time is slow but not like all other classes can compete in a stand bm2 battle.but i guess they gotta make it look like they needed this all along and couldnt live w/o it lol.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast