Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: 2013 Christmas Event?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Good. It needs to be non-alz sourced. People in NA need to learn that Cabal is a farming game. And no one wants to farm, so that's kinda why everyone (well most players) suck/ don't have good stuff/ KO better than NA.
    Let me tell you a story of how farming has never worked for me. I've done over 300 SoD's, 150 EoD2fs, 200 Ft1s, 50 Ft2s, around 75 ic1s/10 ic2s, and about 100 eod1fs. I've never gotten a "good" drop. The best i've gotten was back to back SEM's, and then never got another. The only noteable drop was a 16% cdi 2slot titanium helm. I've never gotten anything over 100m. Never. Which is why most people don't farm. Not to mention I've always had the highest drop rate possible while not in an event.

  2. #22
    RedOsmium Rowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Dream
    Posts
    1,344
    Those stats are below average. Not diminiahing your time spent dungeoning. But thats why they have lvl 5+ titles for dungeons you have run thousands of times. Also be reminded of everything else you received in the dungeons you sold at npc or in AH that got u alz. This game is not for the faint of heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

  3. #23
    Shadow Titanium DivineExorcist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    207
    Rowe quick test. Find a way to justify why do we have to run thousands of dungeons in the first place, also give an example of any other mmo whose drop rates are as bad as this one.

    <DivineGuardians>

  4. #24
    RedOsmium Rowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Dream
    Posts
    1,344
    Justifying dungeons for tbousands of runs. Special rings bracelets weapons and earrings. Craft materials discs in stacks of 10 or just 1.shape cartridge.normal materials needed for basic craft. 2 slot items for crafting. That's why we run thousands of dungeons.

    Another mmo doesnt have this bad of drop rate? Look in the AH last I checked there was 15+ seh back in the day there where like 1-3 available and thats when the player base was higher. Cabals item / gear economy has turned more into a craft basis not a drop one. So the drop rate isnt that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

  5. #25
    Shadow Titanium xFear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Governors Club,TN.
    Posts
    398
    honestly,this is how events should be, if u want something then get ur lazy a$$ and farm instead of blowing usd while dancing in bi.
    Living life, peace out!

  6. #26
    Shadow Titanium DivineExorcist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    207
    yea sghh right on time lol.

    <DivineGuardians>

  7. #27
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayonsnacha View Post
    Let me tell you a story of how farming has never worked for me. I've done over 300 SoD's, 150 EoD2fs, 200 Ft1s, 50 Ft2s, around 75 ic1s/10 ic2s, and about 100 eod1fs. I've never gotten a "good" drop. The best i've gotten was back to back SEM's, and then never got another. The only noteable drop was a 16% cdi 2slot titanium helm. I've never gotten anything over 100m. Never. Which is why most people don't farm. Not to mention I've always had the highest drop rate possible while not in an event.
    Well you've reached about 1/3 the dungeons I've run. congrats. You're a fool to think that the 100m drops are where most income is made. it's the little things that add up. hundreds of cores adds up to hundreds of millions alz. Simple crafting mats sell. forci cores sell 300k ea. you can get like 10 of those ea Ic2 run. Farming works. You have to be smart about what you throw away.

    Drop rate is number of items dropped not rarity of items dropped. Know that well.

    Your argument is invalid.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  8. #28
    Forcium CandiCoatted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where your not :D
    Posts
    2,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well you've reached about 1/3 the dungeons I've run. congrats. You're a fool to think that the 100m drops are where most income is made. it's the little things that add up. hundreds of cores adds up to hundreds of millions alz. Simple crafting mats sell. forci cores sell 300k ea. you can get like 10 of those ea Ic2 run. Farming works. You have to be smart about what you throw away.

    Drop rate is number of items dropped not rarity of items dropped. Know that well.

    Your argument is invalid.
    Ooh! Val had to put his foot down!


  9. #29
    Dont believe in luck, so just farm Ornaments and sell them, got 340m until now, haha

  10. #30
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    Dont believe in luck, so just farm Ornaments and sell them, got 340m until now, haha
    well said. +1

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •