Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community Assistance with the Wiki

Community Assistance with the Wiki

Hello everyone. Since I'm one of the few admins on the wiki, I would like to get your help with something. I want to add more visuals to the site. It'd be great if I could get more examples of each types of the new crafting. I want to make a complete table/visual list of all crafts. Whether they're 1 or 2 slot isn't a big deal since that can be edited for visual purposes and the stats are the same anyways. Please crop them if you upload them yourself onto the wiki, otherwise give me the images and I'll crop them.

Also, we're short a bit of the bosses in dungeons as well as mobs in a lot of places.

If you come across anything else you think should be added for visuals, please let me know and feel free to give me those or upload them yourself.

The wiki is a community piece of work and the more help Naut (the other admin that plays), Wynthyst (Curse Admin), and I get makes it better for you all to have a good solid source of information. I also would like to take some of the best rated class guides and transfer them there with credit to the writers ofc.

Thanks!! (Just pm me for email info if you want to email me the images)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

so a screen shot of the potential craft result would be fine? ill send you a few not too much of an issue and i do use the wiki a bit.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    so a screen shot of the potential craft result would be fine? ill send you a few not too much of an issue and i do use the wiki a bit.
    Shoot yea. I had forgot you can even do that. That, however, only gives 1 of 3(4?) possible outcomes and being only the lowest at that.

I can get all the Master's for Battle (can also see all PC 2 slot for the Reg Craftsman's), and the lows+pc for Katana and battlehelms.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-21-2013 at 10:33 PM.

My FB Guide

hmm Alright i can get the orb crystals and il look around in ah for the ones that are not shown in the crafting interface or something.

<DivineGuardians>

Sweet. thanks!

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Sweet. thanks!
    people need to make all 2slot forci 3b...*weapons*

thanks that is all o.o

Bump.

I'd like to get the stats for the rank ups for each class. It's been changed somewhat by adding the new stats given on rank ups. Thanks! I have a few of FA's starting ones, but only up to like lv 40. If you take an SS, remember that it likely has a scroll bar to see all the stats now, so it will require 2 pictures to get the whole thing.

Thanks!!

My FB Guide

Titanium
    Hey Val. I'd be more than happy to update my BL guide and submit it to the Cabal Wiki. I'll let you know when I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hey Val. I'd be more than happy to update my BL guide and submit it to the Cabal Wiki. I'll let you know when I'm done with it.
    Awesome! There may be a page for it, but I think it's pretty old or empty. I'll make a guide soon about the basics of wiki format.

My FB Guide

I do my best to maintain the achievement page, so if anyone has any achievements that are not listed and doesn't mind sharing what the reqs are, Just message me the information and I will update the page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast