Hello everyone. Since I'm one of the few admins on the wiki, I would like to get your help with something. I want to add more visuals to the site. It'd be great if I could get more examples of each types of the new crafting. I want to make a complete table/visual list of all crafts. Whether they're 1 or 2 slot isn't a big deal since that can be edited for visual purposes and the stats are the same anyways. Please crop them if you upload them yourself onto the wiki, otherwise give me the images and I'll crop them.

Also, we're short a bit of the bosses in dungeons as well as mobs in a lot of places.

If you come across anything else you think should be added for visuals, please let me know and feel free to give me those or upload them yourself.

The wiki is a community piece of work and the more help Naut (the other admin that plays), Wynthyst (Curse Admin), and I get makes it better for you all to have a good solid source of information. I also would like to take some of the best rated class guides and transfer them there with credit to the writers ofc.

Thanks!! (Just pm me for email info if you want to email me the images)