Banned

Rockstar and family buying list

14% samp crystal
    14% samp suit
    14% samp boots
    14% samp gloves

pm me or rockstar in game
    usd or alz let me know and yes we got verified paypal

cabal should really implement an IQ test before accepting retards like you.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    cabal should really implement an IQ test before accepting retards like you.
    why u mad
    stop scking rockstars I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

your confusing anger with pity I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. rock actually has a brain unlike you silly retards that think your making people mad by typing. your 13 now aren't you? start acting your age please.

Banned
    Isn't it against the rules to sell items in the game for real money?

1k usd for each piece of gear i gots broski

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    your confusing anger with pity I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. rock actually has a brain unlike you silly retards that think your making people mad by typing. your 13 now aren't you? start acting your age please.
    lolumad

obviously... LOL.

ooooh silly fblader... i remember when you were so nub you linked everything u saw in guild chat because u thought everything u saw was epic. i think that got 1/3 of the guild to block u. then i remember you starting a pk on your own guildies while they were trying to pvp people, they got sick of having to roll u constantly just so they could pvp somebody, there went another 1/3. then i remember you buying phery/titanium stuff slotted with amp because u thought it would hit hard once extended, and i remember u constantly going broke because u kept breaking the extensions trying to +8 the gross gear you bought. that right there got 100% of the guild to think you were mentally impared. i remember you wouldnt tell anyone who your main was when you tried to get back in by making an alt, then giggled when para, who is one of the nicest people ive met on cabal, whispered me asking if she could have the satisfaction of kicking you herself, so i let her.

now that all is said and done and you have proved to the cabal community that you are in fact a complete moron it does not suprise me that now youll try to fit in with the "troll crowd" which is obviously a group of the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥iest virgins to have ever touched a computer.

Banned
    ooooh silly fblader... i remember when you were so nub you linked everything u saw in guild chat because u thought everything u saw was epic. i think that got 1/3 of the guild to block u. then i remember you starting a pk on your own guildies while they were trying to pvp people, they got sick of having to roll u constantly just so they could pvp somebody, there went another 1/3. then i remember you buying phery/titanium stuff slotted with amp because u thought it would hit hard once extended, and i remember u constantly going broke because u kept breaking the extensions trying to +8 the gross gear you bought. that right there got 100% of the guild to think you were mentally impared. i remember you wouldnt tell anyone who your main was when you tried to get back in by making an alt, then giggled when para, who is one of the nicest people ive met on cabal, whispered me asking if she could have the satisfaction of kicking you herself, so i let her.

now that all is said and done and you have proved to the cabal community that you are in fact a complete moron it does not suprise me that now youll try to fit in with the "troll crowd" which is obviously a group of the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥iest virgins to have ever touched a computer.
    tl;dr son
    u spend 20 mins making that story up meng?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast