Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CABAL disapears once again !

CABAL disapears once again !

Whatever you guys keep doing, makes it so my Cabal icons (all start-ups) disapears from my desktop !!!
    I have no way of playing Cabal cause theres no more start-up apps.The new US website is so darn lame, theres no where to download patches or anything. What the heck happen to Cabal man ?

I swear, I keep telling people to try Cabal, but when you google it, theres like 20 freakin websites for it that comes up ! Not only that, about 80% keep downloading that dumb european version instead cause it took the original website hook. No wonder the game died...

If it keeps functioning the way it is, it should have remained shut down. No offence.
    I just hope something gets done, cause Cabal is losing alot of new promising PAYING customers, including over 200+ subcriptions from my home town in Canada.

It's more like you should stop w/e it is you're doing that makes the icon disappear.

...well let see, I'm in my 30's and a pc tech.
    Soooo yea, there F -all wrong with my pc thanx.All my other games run PERFECT !

WHAT HAPPENED IN DETAILS :

Left Cabal on "dummie mode" over night. Woke up this morning and bang, the game was down. I went to click on the icon, poof it disapeared ! Went into my program files and poof, the start-up one in there is gone too.This is the SECOND time this happens to my Cabal icons (start-ups). The last time I had to manualy fetch a patch from the g-dam european vers to fix it !!! This time, I'm washing my hands of it.

Quote Originally Posted by quoisky View Post
    Whatever you guys keep doing, makes it so my Cabal icons (all start-ups) disapears from my desktop !!!
    I have no way of playing Cabal cause theres no more start-up apps.The new US website is so darn lame, theres no where to download patches or anything. What the heck happen to Cabal man ?

I swear, I keep telling people to try Cabal, but when you google it, theres like 20 freakin websites for it that comes up ! Not only that, about 80% keep downloading that dumb european version instead cause it took the original website hook. No wonder the game died...

If it keeps functioning the way it is, it should have remained shut down. No offence.
    I just hope something gets done, cause Cabal is losing alot of new promising PAYING customers, including over 200+ subcriptions from my home town in Canada.
    i have been having the same problem havent been able to play for weeks........

Anyhoo...
    I have a quick solution for everyone experiencing these issues.

#1 Do a sytem restore.Choose the closes date restore point available via the last time of trouble. (aka the last saved restore point before the lost of icon/problem)

#2 After the system finished, you'll note your icon(Cabal start-ups) are back.Before something else happens, click on em' to open the game start page, then choose CHECKFILES. Let run it's course.Once done, you should be fully updated and ready to go !

Amazing isn't it, I'm not being paid to trouble shoot a game that don't belong to me for people I don't even know.
    Thus = bad game support. ( another mmorpg intied with goldsites under the table). Good old koreans, gotta love em'.

maybe you should run from the launcher not startup icon there is 2 differnt ones in your files. . .

and second off. how hard is www.cabal.com??? and you have to log into the website before you can download the client.
    Last edited by carowe27; 05-31-2010 at 02:02 PM.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    maybe you should run from the launcher. . .
    Nope, what you people fail to understand is : the ones experiencing these issues lose ALL apps including the launcher.

-----> The icons disapear
    -----> Launcher within the program file disapears
    ----->And any other files within the Cabal folder becomes useless.

Only a system restore point will save you, end of story.

Your unpaid Cabal supporter team not from your country and go figure I'm still helping...

ok thanks for helping but got another question?

why not find the real issue that keeps making this happen and not just doing a quick fix
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

...well let see, I'm in my 30's and a pc tech.
    Soooo yea, there F -all wrong with my pc thanx.All my other games run PERFECT !
    Cool story bro.

Anyhoo...
    I have a quick solution for everyone experiencing these issues.

#1 Do a sytem restore.Choose the closes date restore point available via the last time of trouble. (aka the last saved restore point before the lost of icon/problem)

#2 After the system finished, you'll note your icon(Cabal start-ups) are back.Before something else happens, click on em' to open the game start page, then choose CHECKFILES. Let run it's course.Once done, you should be fully updated and ready to go !

Amazing isn't it, I'm not being paid to trouble shoot a game that don't belong to me for people I don't even know.
    Thus = bad game support. ( another mmorpg intied with goldsites under the table). Good old koreans, gotta love em'.
    ima try this if it works thanks u very much, how do u start system restore..............not stupid just dont want to make the situation worst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast