Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Buff effects (Aura Barrier)

Buff effects (Aura Barrier)

Can you deactivate that skill effect...
    please.
    i feel it takes up your whole char and its in the way.
    please change to a small rotating ball like FS. its less in the way.

Or have an option in the options to remove skill effects, vs just lowering Effects 3/2/1.

I suggest a complete overhaul of the possible Graphics options to allow/disable more things individually. It would allow some players to increase performance better while still having good visuals.

Just a suggestion... And I vote to take all C2 models and such and just upgrade C1 into a more modern graphics. This would be too epic of a thing for Cabal and make it look 3x better but probably also triple the game size. I think it'd be worth the saving the money on developing an already failed game to make an already successful one better. But that can be for a different discussion.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Or have an option in the options to remove skill effects, vs just lowering Effects 3/2/1.

I suggest a complete overhaul of the possible Graphics options to allow/disable more things individually. It would allow some players to increase performance better while still having good visuals.

Just a suggestion... And I vote to take all C2 models and such and just upgrade C1 into a more modern graphics. This would be too epic of a thing for Cabal and make it look 3x better but probably also triple the game size. I think it'd be worth the saving the money on developing an already failed game to make an already successful one better. But that can be for a different discussion.
    That is a good idea however some ppl won't like it cuz u will need a better pc

On-Topic : I think he was talking about himself he doesn't like to c aura barrier

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post

On-Topic : I think he was talking about himself he doesn't like to c aura barrier
    I don't either when trying to take pictures.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post

I don't either when trying to take pictures. I want just the character not the effects of buffs.

My FB Guide