Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The war of all wars

The war of all wars

Okay my suggestion is to have, 36 of our strongest warriors of each class go head to head with our Latin Server.

the servers merge for Mission battle so why not for a bigger war and give the whole server more incentive.

Held around the time when Bonus war starts.

Just a thought lol

a 36v36? Why specific number? Unless you mean 16 Cap+Proc from each server based on scores.

It'd be fun, and has been asked about numerous times in the past.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    a 36v36? Why specific number? Unless you mean 16 Cap+Proc from each server based on scores.

It'd be fun, and has been asked about numerous times in the past.
    Our server players proc and cap compete for the spots for example

36 warriors or each class
    6bl 6fa and soo on

3 top from each nation
    K so
    3cap bl
    3proc bl
    6 Titan bl

And so on
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 12-29-2013 at 04:18 PM.

fancifully sophisticated. Why don't we do a Mission Battle personally ran tournament? That is Cross-server still. We'll need someone who can type a spanish version of it so they also can play. It'd be pretty fun. No idea for prize pool. I suppose a simple 1m alz entry for starters? Winner gets all. But if in party with the player in MB, does it show a msg about who won?

My FB Guide

that's a dumb idea unless if you're talking about 36 from each server for each teir... but even that being said obviously we'd know who's going up... if anything it shouldn't be "strongest" but randomly picked... 36 people or so from each teir... picked off randomly... if it was the strongest then obviously the same people would be going up constantly...derp...

and if it was to be randomly picked... how that would work is... the people who wish to participate in war gets sent to war channel... and then the system itself picks off people randomly... or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    that's a dumb idea unless if you're talking about 36 from each server for each teir... but even that being said obviously we'd know who's going up... if anything it shouldn't be "strongest" but randomly picked... 36 people or so from each teir... picked off randomly... if it was the strongest then obviously the same people would be going up constantly...derp...
    and if it was to be randomly picked... how that would work is... the people who wish to participate in war gets sent to war channel... and then the system itself picks off people randomly... or something like that...
    How about screw any tier below 5 since they're not qualified to be considered the strongest since their stats are not at base maximum. Seriously. That's how Guardian is set up essentially. Nothing below T5. Even if it's "randomly" selected it would be better. If you want to get the chance for the cross-server, then get higher level. Simple as that. You don't want to? Well then that's your problem.

As for the selection, it would be similar to normal ui for joining war, just a different color/name and it would work same as normal war lobby. The system message pops up asking you to join "global war" or whatever the blazes the name of it would be, and you just hope you get in. Different time than normal war, or replace 1 war with it.

Side note: please use edit to enter another post if no one has posted after you and within a few hours.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    How about screw any tier below 5 since they're not qualified to be considered the strongest since their stats are not at base maximum. Seriously. That's how Guardian is set up essentially. Nothing below T5. Even if it's "randomly" selected it would be better. If you want to get the chance for the cross-server, then get higher level. Simple as that. You don't want to? Well then that's your problem.

As for the selection, it would be similar to normal ui for joining war, just a different color/name and it would work same as normal war lobby. The system message pops up asking you to join "global war" or whatever the blazes the name of it would be, and you just hope you get in. Different time than normal war, or replace 1 war with it.

Side note: please use edit to enter another post if no one has posted after you and within a few hours.
    derp suggesting on behalf of the community... to keep it based on the strongest... wouldn't we always know who's constantly going to in this case "global war"?
    and i already am t5 so derp... if nothing under t5... at least keep it on random... it's true that the "richer" get richer and the "poorer" get poorer... that being said... how would the idea of only the strongest being able to participate be fair to all the other t5 members? and no i'm not QQing... i actually only play cabal for drama and pvp freestyle... thought i'd post for all the scrubs who play but can't play because they don't spend as much usd as most of the "strongest" players do.

derp suggesting on behalf of the community... to keep it based on the strongest... wouldn't we always know who's constantly going to in this case "global war"?
    and i already am t5 so derp... if nothing under t5... at least keep it on random... it's true that the "richer" get richer and the "poorer" get poorer... that being said... how would the idea of only the strongest being able to participate be fair to all the other t5 members? and no i'm not QQing... i actually only play cabal for drama and pvp freestyle... thought i'd post for all the scrubs who play but can't play because they don't spend as much usd as most of the "strongest" players do.
    90% of what you just typed had no relevance. You may have misunderstood the whole random selection part. "On behalf of the community"? Which community I must ask. I'm pretty sure that everyone has the ability to state their own opinions and don't need a representative if one was not asked for. I simply tell people to go look on the forums themselves. It's not like it takes alot of time. And it's not very nice to be so demeaning and call them scrubs. Most of them are potentially good players provided the proper learning and teaching.

As for who spend usd and who doesn't does not matter at all. That's the natural ebb and flow of the world in a global economics and it applies in games as well. Some are more willing to spend more, so let them do so. It's their money, so let em spend how they want. The poor get poorer because often they don't know how to save up properly, or how to buy effectively, and in some cases, don't know what to buy. Alz in this game is not hard to get without usd involved. It just takes patience and most people don't have that. I tell people all the time to be patient, no matter if you can't play as much as others or not.

I don't think there's really an easy way to have a cross-server war in a different set-up to how war normally is. It's first come first serve if you want to be "fair."
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-16-2014 at 03:25 AM.

My FB Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast