Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scammed on cabal

scammed on cabal

alz for the echh once i got the alz. then he was willing to extreme it for FREE. i got plenty of SS of this. so if any of you see BossJunior or BossofyouX or iLowell hes a scammer so be very careful. Now gms get my blade back. Theres plenty of evidence stating that he scammed me.
    Last edited by taco40; 01-01-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Sad, the things people would do for virtual items. Hopefully you get it back and next time don't trust no one unless there is a middleman.

so i had a forcy blade +10 that he said he would upgrade. he would buy the echh and i would just pay him back after i got the alz for the echh once i got the alz. then he was willing to extreme it for FREE. i got plenty of SS of this. so if any of you see BossJunior or BossofyouX or iLowell hes a scammer so be very careful. Now gms get my blade back. Theres plenty of evidence stating that he scammed me.

gl man.
    Living life, peace out!

Well this story is similar to a stolen 16/7 orb from a FA in Venus at that time..*rolling my eyes*
    Even tho it's obviously your fault. You can get item back

Yeah i hope i can get it back. GM havent done nothing yet. They are taking forever! >.< 3 tickets sent in. no reply. posted this. still nothing

It's new years. How many people work on new years day compared to normal? Calm down. They'll be back in tomorrow.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by taco40 View Post
    Yeah i hope i can get it back. GM havent done nothing yet. They are taking forever! >.< 3 tickets sent in. no reply. posted this. still nothing
    your request should be deleted for doing this :b

nah. he was a friend of mine at the time so i trusted him. but obvisously you cant trust even your friends in game to help you out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast