Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: scammed on cabal

the thing with scams, is that they did nothing outside of the bounds of the game, They were dishonest yes, but they were not doing anything illegal. The only requirement of a successful scam is a bad decision on your(the victim's) part. Not saying its right, but it wasnt hacking. Why should the GMS fix your mistake?

btw , bossjunior and bossofyou w/e and his alt , he's iNguyenFB , the hr20 t2 that used to scam everybody with his t2

i doubt they help you. they will almost never do anything for scams regarding in game trading. i know first hand that they wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttzeh View Post
    the thing with scams, is that they did nothing outside of the bounds of the game, They were dishonest yes, but they were not doing anything illegal. The only requirement of a successful scam is a bad decision on your(the victim's) part. Not saying its right, but it wasnt hacking. Why should the GMS fix your mistake?
    In Cabal's Terms Of Use, section 2 "Service Use & Restriction", subsection 2.2 "Code of Conduct", it is stated that "While using the Service, you agree not to: ... engage in ... objectionable behavior ..." (a screen shot of this Code of Conduct is attached here). If scamming (beyond reasonable doubt) is considered an objectionable behavior, then Cabal GM's for sure should assist the victim to uphold the Code of Conduct outlined by ESTsoft.
    Terms Of Use.jpg
    PG

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeLover View Post
    In Cabal's Terms Of Use, section 2 "Service Use & Restriction", subsection 2.2 "Code of Conduct", it is stated that "While using the Service, you agree not to: ... engage in ... objectionable behavior ..." (a screen shot of this Code of Conduct is attached here). If scamming (beyond reasonable doubt) is considered an objectionable behavior, then Cabal GM's for sure should assist the victim to uphold the Code of Conduct outlined by ESTsoft.
    Terms Of Use.jpg
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ispute-Tickets

Seireitei for the win!

Shadow Titanium
    Btw another thing This boss guy asked for eof+8 from my guildy for achievement and my guildy sadly gave it to him ..... zzzz anywho the dude bailed with it and left guild that instant. Now that i think of it wow he had like 3-4 chars in guild lol.

PS: This is 2014 - The year of the scammers so i hope our community will help us out by not buying anything from scammers like yesterday i saw that Boss has changed his name. Anywho just remember if a 181 Blader Claiming to be a martial crafter offers to craft for u RUN AWAY thats bossjr he will take ur stuff and run like the wind.

Majority of us know that anyone offering sghh transfer for "free" saying they will give u their info once u pay them is a scam, but for those who dont =.= yea its a scam lol. DO NOT buy anything account binding without transfer and middleman.

And i hope people wont be QQing and tryin to point fingers at me saying i am stating the obvious. AGAIN this last bit was only for those people who dont know that "free account" thing is a scam and u cant deny those people exist cus we see stuff liek that happening quite often.

translation is:dont be stupid,nothing is free.
    Living life, peace out!

If it seems too good to be true it prob is
    I trust no-one with my gear
    Just saying
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Just say the exact same thing to everyone who wants to try and borrow something or try and scam you through a trade....

"It's not that I don't trust you,I don't trust anyone."

I was scammed by him too,he changed the name of the BL he bout from BossJunior to Unkn0wnBL. This guy is a real scumbag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast