Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal II

Hybrid View

Cabal II

Well its been 3 now I believe since the announcement well aware there been several beta tests out there in Korea and a public beta test recently it seems. Not sure if this was posted before but any response from the development team on that project would be appreciated, but simply asking how does the progress look and will the game hit the other countries and USA anytime soon. Looked at the site every now and then does not look like it gets updated too often except for teaser trailers be nice if there was some sort of news thread on the site to at least let people know how goes the progress. So if anyone got any info that be nice as well thanks.

I heard its a failure in korea so it will probably never come to NA

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    I heard its a failure in korea so it will probably never come to NA
    That's why I laughed so hard at them trying to push Cabal II as most anticipated MMO of 2013 or something.

Yea that is what i seen here and there hard to say though it seems like its popular in Korea but I dont live there I cant say if that is true or not. It looks cool and all but still would not mind seeing it in NA hell ill play on Korean servers with a translation patch if I can just to see if its any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandelin View Post
    Yea that is what i seen here and there hard to say though it seems like its popular in Korea but I dont live there I cant say if that is true or not. It looks cool and all but still would not mind seeing it in NA hell ill play on Korean servers with a translation patch if I can just to see if its any good.
    It's alright. The level cap on Cabal II is 35 right now, and you can get that in a few days. Bosses are kind of weak, Skills are nothing like Cabal I, and the dungeons are a lot harder/easier. They hit a lot harder and have more hp but priests can keep anyone alive pretty much.

if Cabal I is a failure in NA why would they even consider releasing cabal II

Still don't mind trying it out at least, kinda bored with Cabal I atm granted only lvl 150 but story quests are all done as much as possible and lvl grinding well take for ever to get lvled up. But then again its time I gave up Cabal been playing it on and off since Feb 8, 2008 so needless to say I'm bored. XD

The lvl cap is 45, the game still gets a new expansion like every 1 to 2 months, and apparently its still scheduled for release in sea, ph, and na in summer 2014 like it been im giving up hope after August this year lol
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 01-05-2014 at 08:48 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

I think I recall the dev's working on a new storyline for cabal I for lvls 140+ a few updates from now. We'll just have to "wait and watch". I understand why you'd be getting bored. Our update is due soon. We needs new content to make ppls happy. I think next update might have good hype at first, but quell after a month. We'll see how that guild rank system turns out and where it may need more balancing. I'm pretty sure I'll barely miss the update and be deployed. But at least I can be sure it'll be here b4 I get back. I'm also unsure whether we're going to get only Ep 10 or Ep 11 as well in this next update. We're that much behind. We got all 3 parts of Ep 9 at one time previously, so we'll see.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

episode 10 spring 2014, episode 11 autumn or winter 2014

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast