Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal II

going to be a long winter for warriors

not planning to play cabal2 unless a legitimate combo system is back. if I really cared about next gen graphics, I could be playing aion/tera/etc.

I wonder if the new storyline continuation will bridge the gaps between cabal 1 and cabal 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    going to be a long winter for warriors

not planning to play cabal2 unless a legitimate combo system is back. if I really cared about next gen graphics, I could be playing aion/tera/etc.

I wonder if the new storyline continuation will bridge the gaps between cabal 1 and cabal 2
    They've already said it won't have the original combo system.

Your dates are accurate based on past records BR. I hope I don't miss out too much

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    They've already said it won't have the original combo system.
    and I never said cabal 2 was going to have one...

They made a Cabal 2 to troll the long-time cabal players. No progress updates to keep us on an edge, needless to say its not working

A multimillion dollar troll, that's commitment lol.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Commitment indeed. We're getting no updates for NA, no questions answered, and no progress shown. They want everything to their filthy selves =/ lmfao. Gotta give a thumbs up for their dedication

only reason as to why cabal 1 would ever stand out among other mmos would ONLY be the fact it has a unique combo system in which no other mmo actually has... or even close to it really... cabal 2 simply looks like a bootlegged version of aion if anything... cabal2? your standard mmo... lul... gg...fail.. cabal1>2... idk why anyone cares about cabal 2 unless if it has the combo system in which cabal 1 already has... if it doesn't have it.. you're better off not waiting and simply going to a different game...

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    only reason as to why cabal 1 would ever stand out among other mmos would ONLY be the fact it has a unique combo system in which no other mmo actually has... or even close to it really... cabal 2 simply looks like a bootlegged version of aion if anything... cabal2? your standard mmo... lul... gg...fail.. cabal1>2... idk why anyone cares about cabal 2 unless if it has the combo system in which cabal 1 already has... if it doesn't have it.. you're better off not waiting and simply going to a different game...
    So Nation War doesn't stand out anymore?

Lol three simple things to why i wanna play no +15, no safes, and no vouchers sounds like a fun ass time to me, and the only reason i played this game after 2011 is because it has the best skill animations of any game ive ever seen and from what the cabal 2 vids show it kept the gameplay style of cabal 1 minus combo (boo hoo) so im game. Also the maps arent tiny squares.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    So Nation War doesn't stand out anymore?
    not really... other games have already started implementing it in other forms ie. aion and fortress raids....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast