Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Discussion =/= Off topic

Yeah, thats what i said in the last post.

Kid is Q.Qing about us posting in the wrong section, when the moron did the same thing that he's Q.Qing about lmao!

So all i can say to that is. "Self Pwned"

lol self pwned XD
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Haha gotta come up with something right? :P

He/She pwned them self with this out of place/hypocritical post. :P

First off, I'm not a "kid", so get your head out of your ass. Second off, I was waiting for some smartass like you to tell me I was being hypocritical. To my defense, I'm being INFORMATIVE, and for the sake of INFORMING other people I posted it in THIS section at the risk of looking like a hypocrite. Since no one else seems to know how to look at or even read any other section, THIS was the best section to post it in. A post like this actually does NOT belong in off topic but either as some type of announcement, sticky, guide, or otherwise. I'm not saying my thread in particular should be stickied, but that people need to learn how to NAVIGATE a forum.
    Second post is a GM AGREEING with me, and my post has NOT been moved, so your point is moot.

Game set and done.

Last edited by SilentM; 04-05-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Lmao.

Whatever half pint.

I could do circles around this all night. But not in the mood. Tired from fixing the truck, and it's relax time. I shall get back to this tomorrow. It'll give you enough time to prepare for the verbal smackdown i am going to put on yo candy arse. :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    First off, I'm not a "kid", so get your head out of your ass. Second off, I was waiting for some smartass like you to tell me I was being hypocritical. To my defense, I'm being INFORMATIVE, and for the sake of INFORMING other people I posted it in THIS section at the risk of looking like a hypocrite. Since no one else seems to know how to look at or even read any other section, THIS was the best section to post it in. A post like this actually does NOT belong in off topic but either as some type of announcement, sticky, guide, or otherwise. I'm not saying my thread in particular should be stickied, but that people need to learn how to NAVIGATE a forum.
    Second post is a GM AGREEING with me, and my post has NOT been moved, so your point is moot.

Game set and done.

Cry 'bout it.

Trololol. You think I care to "argue" about it? I've already said what I had to say, so I'll let the thread be instead of allow it to become a feeding ground for bored little trolls like this one up here. ^

The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    You think I care to "argue"?
    I couldn't care less, I said cry.

Red-Osmium
    um..be nice? O_O

I approve of this thread +1

...what, 'who's this kid?' Well I don't know you either, so we're even.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12