Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The New Gladiator Class

The New Gladiator Class

I'm asking here because I don't know where else to ask, but question.. Why add the gladiator class to Cabal if it won't be there for Cabal 2? If I am being a douchebag, forgive me, but I'm just wondering what's going on with these class cuts? Bladers are cut top, isn't Cabal 2 supposed to be like a follow up?? How would you explain that in the Cabal 2 story? Like all the bladers and gladiators got killed off?

Good question. I reckon they didn't think that one through. The stories aren't exactly correlating either. I think C2 takes place like a few decades or centuries after C1.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Who new class ?

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3510320212
    You Can't Escape's
    Let us go out the evening for pleasure
    The night is still young

cabal 2 is a whole new game. while it featured yuan and arionell in the trailer, the whole procyon vs capella isn't even there anymore. its a new continent, and there's no sign of any of the old map being there.

They have forgotten temple for one of the maps in Cabal 2. && ok Val. I think I'm getting it a bit

Maybe they will slowly release classes over time along with different Episodes, just like what we are going through today.
    IGN: Angel

Yeaa. I thought about that after man lol. That seems more likeable and would make sense honestly.

Titanium
    or maybe in some random convoluted way, Cabal 2 is set in the past of Cabal Online xP
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years

The storyline is set in the new empire also talks about a thousand year storm so I don't know how Yuan is still alive unless there's something going on of the outskirts of cabal 1 that they don't talk about until cabal 2.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Maybe it's a descendant of the original Yuan?? Lol, and she happens to dress and follow her predecessor lol.. Or maybe Yuan got sent to the future by some kind of experiment with Heill lol. Soo many possibilities with this one, the latter sounds more interesting though. It'd be funny if they use our ideas to cover their tracks and save their hinds in the storyline lol.