Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal SFS 90 Seconds Penna Kill [Video]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    whyumad cuz he > you? jejeje, forgot your still suffering from stage 5 butthurt, son
    oh hey its the nub wa that tried to pk me with fury morale bloody bears and cats the other day and kept dying after 4 hits...sup doot?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I feel sorry for FS in PvE but hate all you FS in War.... Honestly on mercury I see the sFS using 36-40CD lapis/osmium grade hitting harder then the ones using Forcium S.amp when it comes to derking, Tanks, and dungeons like AoS's and IC. Shame to see ya go back to venus but your probably happier there. alot of the Sereitei people are back on mercury and up to their old trick of bringing venus items back and jacking our market again. Plus Spurs on the rampage buying up dark disc and other crafting mats and triple charging so I may be coming over soon dispite only having lil over 500mil alz atm. I'll wait a week or so and see what happens to the market now that server transfer is back.

HibachiRayne
    lol u are funny, everything has to be me. when did i ever buy even a single lvl 3 dark disk in the pass few months. economy isnt in ure favor does not mean its me. whether u like it or not there are many other buy/resellers out there.

using some very simple math
    me>twizzler
    twizzler>matri
    me>>matri>candy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    here is the other number 1 blader of all time ^^ eating snow

jeje, monkey eat snow

Banned
    1bar a rota and i will be impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol u are funny, everything has to be me. when did i ever buy even a single lvl 3 dark disk in the pass few months. economy isnt in ure favor does not mean its me. whether u like it or not there are many other buy/resellers out there.

using some very simple math
    me>twizzler
    twizzler>matri
    me>>matri>candy
    LoL so the stacks of dark disc lvl 3 @ 60mil each with the seller named spur isn't you.... How about those SP pots for 20+mil a stack... 40mil sel's?
    I also know that yes there are other market manipulators out there you just happen to be the biggest solo entity. You were just a primary example in that statement. You make it all about you not me.

Point is server transfers are back, Sereitei is back to trafficing items from venus to mercury with what remains of their hidden glitched alz, Market manipulators are just jacking the prices of mats making crafting 3x the prices. Throw in the sig event making most crafting obsolete which means here comes the inflation again.

There goes the economy yet again. G Fing G

P.S. I actually like muhammad so lets not make this about me and you ( mostly you ) on his thread.

K...Thanks...Bye
    Last edited by xEtherx; 06-01-2010 at 09:13 AM.

ET Penna solo video!

64 seconds w/o pots and before 4 ring update.

(I was still Procyon with crappy gear back then LOL)

EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Ya know the more I watch these solo's and duo's from venus the less I am impressed. A quick breakdown.

1 bar penna's solo
    2 bar tanks solo
    2 bar derks solo or 1 bar Derk duo
    1 bar Quadra Duo
    2 bar Pluma Trio or 4 Bar Pluma Duo

Using a semi geared wiz I have done all except 2 bar derk solo. I need a lil more rate and 170 to do it.

Not knocking you FS's your just ment to be a imba pvp/war class...

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    ET Penna solo video!

64 seconds w/o pots and before 4 ring update.

(I was still Procyon with crappy gear back then LOL)

My gears are still bad this time

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Ya know the more I watch these solo's and duo's from venus the less I am impressed. A quick breakdown.

1 bar penna's solo
    2 bar tanks solo
    2 bar derks solo or 1 bar Derk duo
    1 bar Quadra Duo
    2 bar Pluma Trio or 4 Bar Pluma Duo

Using a semi geared wiz I have done all except 2 bar derk solo. I need a lil more rate and 170 to do it.

Not knocking you FS's your just ment to be a imba pvp/war class...
    Wiz is better than fs at everything be it nwar/pve/pk. Except for the 1234 NA style pvp, even then there are a few wiz that will hold their own against sigs/forci fs.

From what I see in war only spur out scores comparably geared FS in war. Mia and cheats are a close second. I dont even try to compete. I get to 100points and then either hunt res's, build res's or if were getting rolled go semi-afk on a gate til its called. As long as I can keep guardian for what little waring I do, I'm happy.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast