Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hi and sorry for asking

Hi and sorry for asking

Hi every1, i was playing cabal eu few years ago, but after some years i download it and i saw its kinda empty. So i decided to search for a global server from Cabal, and i found this. I was so happy when i download it the game, after after finishing installing etc i started game entered id-pw and allways giving me the same answer, failed to connect the server. Uh moust important thing i forgot to say, i am from Europe, Romania, so wondering Eu people can join global servers, normaly it should thats why its called global no? And if no i will be rly sad, and if yes , my question is why can't i enter in the game ((, If some1 know any answer or a some tips to share with me i would be happy for real, cuz i want to rejoin the world of Cabal. Ty and cya

P.S : sorry for my begginer english knlowledge.

the reason you can not enter the game is quite simple actually. Because this game is Global- North American.. only IP addresses that are from North America, Vietnam, South America, and brazil can play in our server. Unfortunately you're from europe so its going to be impossible to play unless you move to any of the countries(or continents) i stated above

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    the reason you can not enter the game is quite simple actually. Because this game is Global- North American.. only IP addresses that are from North America, Vietnam, South America, and brazil can play in our server. Unfortunately you're from europe so its going to be impossible to play unless you move to any of the countries(or continents) i stated above
    Isn't it everyone who doesn't have their own dedicated server that could connect to this one?

It's pretty much the same status here in NA-Global as in EU. Sorry bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    Well, there are vpn ways around IP-addresses, but it's not really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Isn't it everyone who doesn't have their own dedicated server that could connect to this one?
    Yes. We have many Australians and Egypt ions as well, and I know a Lebanese and I've talked to a Moroccan.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

just wait until eu and global merge

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    yep yep
    Living life, peace out!

So cabal NA cant be played in Australia ? @@ I'm going to move to Australia but I don't want to start over again

Quote Originally Posted by Imunique View Post
    So cabal NA cant be played in Australia ? @@ I'm going to move to Australia but I don't want to start over again
    You can, but expect lag.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

That's better than nothing. Thanks

I've known people from australia that actually managed to do pretty well. Just hope that you can get a decent ISP, I've heard many horror stories about tiny bandwidth caps from aussie friends.