Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Damage output

Shadow Titanium

Damage output

Hi has anyone figure out what the new damage formula is? Can your tell me?
    BTW is 1amp= 2cd = 8base attack?

A. Too many calculations for us lazy ppl to bother trying to figure it out.
    B. It's roughly that calc, but closer to 1amp = 2.5% cd = 8atk.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I think there's really no substitute for actually testing your damage. The balance between amp/base will change based on the attack you're using, and how much amp/base you already have.

alright bro i got you pay close attention

you take the LOG function of your attack...divide it by your AMP factorial. With that value, you proceed to multiply it by your Critical Dmg, subtract your critical rate from it, and add it to your Add Dmg. After that you get their defense and you divide it by your Min Dmg. You get this value and u subract it from the value you had before, with this new value you multiply it to your attack rate and defense rate, divide by the Limit of your evasion as it approaches infinity. After you done that, you subtract their defense from your value, and you should have the Rough damage on the person or monster.

HOPE THIS HELPED

SOURCES:
    www.wikipedia.com/burningraven/helpfulguides

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    alright bro i got you pay close attention

you take the LOG function of your attack...divide it by your AMP factorial. With that value, you proceed to multiply it by your Critical Dmg, subtract your critical rate from it, and add it to your Add Dmg. After that you get their defense and you divide it by your Min Dmg. You get this value and u subract it from the value you had before, with this new value you multiply it to your attack rate and defense rate, divide by the Limit of your evasion as it approaches infinity. After you done that, you subtract their defense from your value, and you should have the Rough damage on the person or monster.

HOPE THIS HELPED

SOURCES:
    www.wikipedia.com/burningraven/helpfulguides

-3704.7799 damage from base stats, not addition of skill stats.

(((((log(1810)/.54)*1.43)-53+5)-(2824/16))*((4359+4632)/1668))-2824=-3704.7799

It's definitely a correct formula bro, though I think you're missing the absolute value of in there...
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-20-2014 at 01:04 PM.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    (((((log(1810)/.54)*1.43)-53+5)-(2824/16))*((4359+4632)/1668))-2824=-3704.7799
    Beautiful.

Shadow Titanium
    He was trolling.
    BTW according to my calculation, 1 amp increase damage output (yellow damage) by 0.5% anyone got the same result?

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    He was trolling.
    BTW according to my calculation, 1 amp increase damage output (yellow damage) by 0.5% anyone got the same result?
    He wasss!!!??? Dang...he really got me good.

/smh+facepalm simultaneously

My FB Guide

I think they also make dmg formula different in normal condition and in bm. I've farm a WA having 140 crd, when I use skill like SW to test on mobs, normal hit is 14xx and crit is 25xx. It's not like old one when with 140 crd I should crit around 3xxx. However when I use bm2, normal hit is 9xx and crit is 2.4k-2.5k. I also use skill in bm2, normal hit is 16xx, crit hit is 35xx, lol. I dont know it's because my low lv or there is a cap also in amp or crd, but damn, I really need correct formula.

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    I think they also make dmg formula different in normal condition and in bm. I've farm a WA having 140 crd, when I use skill like SW to test on mobs, normal hit is 14xx and crit is 25xx. It's not like old one when with 140 crd I should crit around 3xxx. However when I use bm2, normal hit is 9xx and crit is 2.4k-2.5k. I also use skill in bm2, normal hit is 16xx, crit hit is 35xx, lol. I dont know it's because my low lv or there is a cap also in amp or crd, but damn, I really need correct formula.
    In all honesty, no you don't. You know that amp, attack, and critical damage increases damage. You also know penetration does as well. That's all you need to know!

It's easier to not think about it so much, and just act on it instead.

My FB Guide