Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Katana vs Blade

Shadow Titanium
    Well to truly maximize str build you would have to do blade/xtal. if you feeling like your missing def rate or attk rate you could always swap out the def mastery for reflex or eyes of mind

Shadow Titanium
    Well another reason that comes to mind is like the price XD katanas are cheaper than blades :> . Ik thats nothing to do with statz but like ur savin a few billions and compromising with 30 or so attack tops(including stat redistribution)? And prolly like 5 or so damage reduction (mite not be accurate cus i never keep track of these).

And as far as i know besides tomo there is no perfect fb out there, so for the rest of us we are always stuck with something to improve. So i would prefer the cheaper weapon like my fav proc fb uses a katana+xtal. I use Blade+orb.

So imho when it comes to OP end game stuff i go "Cheaper and optimal" > "complete perfection".

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Well another reason that comes to mind is like the price XD katanas are cheaper than blades :> . Ik thats nothing to do with statz but like ur savin a few billions and compromising with 30 or so attack tops(including stat redistribution)? And prolly like 5 or so damage reduction (mite not be accurate cus i never keep track of these).

And as far as i know besides tomo there is no perfect fb out there, so for the rest of us we are always stuck with something to improve. So i would prefer the cheaper weapon like my fav proc fb uses a katana+xtal. I use Blade+orb.

So imho when it comes to OP end game stuff i go "Cheaper and optimal" > "complete perfection".
    I already have the katana, and at this point there isn't really anything I can get in the price difference between a blade and my katana, so I don't really think that reason really matters for me.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I already have the katana, and at this point there isn't really anything I can get in the price difference between a blade and my katana, so I don't really think that reason really matters for me.

I envy u sir :< i still need rof10's aop6 a charm and to +15 my gloves and boot XD

and since price isnt the issue i guess blade > katana in all respect for u i mean the tiny bit magic attack wont even help out much with bm1 either

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    I envy u sir :< i still need rof10's aop6 a charm and to +15 my gloves and boot XD

and since price isnt the issue i guess blade > katana in all respect for u i mean the tiny bit magic attack wont even help out much with bm1 either
    Well, all the things you listed except maybe rof10s would cost more than the price difference between katana and blade. Unless your boots and gloves aren't forcium that is. Also I don't pvp so bm1 is pretty much useless for me.

I think best forcium katana and forcium crystal for FB.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3510320212
    You Can't Escape's
    Let us go out the evening for pleasure
    The night is still young

Quote Originally Posted by SagaStrife View Post
    I think best forcium katana and forcium crystal for FB.
    You could at least try to explain your reasoning instead of just saying what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You could at least try to explain your reasoning instead of just saying what you think.
    Naw meng, you're supposed to automatically agree! /s

Titanium
    Even before the update that changed stats, I usually prefer forcium katana instead blade, because the lost of DEX stats to use blade.
    Well, in fact the gain in attack for use blade, in field, donīt changed so much. Because has changed defense/defense rate of all mobs too, so 1 attack point before is about 15-17 attack this days (I mean in final damage).

Actually the difference still in the char stats (thinking about forcium), to use blade you need more STR, and to use katana DEX is the goal. I think DEX still better than STR, the stats seen like secondary: attack/defense rate, suppose to become more important than resistances, thinking about PvE.
    Last edited by Stryer; 01-29-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryer View Post
    Even before the update that changed stats, I usually prefer forcium katana instead blade, because the lost of DEX stats to use blade.
    Well, in fact the gain in attack for use blade, in field, donīt changed so much. Because has changed defense/defense rate of all mobs too, so 1 attack point before is about 15-17 attack this days (I mean in final damage).

Actually the difference still in the char stats (thinking about forcium), to use blade you need more FOR, and to use katana DEX is the goal. I think DEX still better than FOR, the stats seen like secondary: attack/defense rate, suppose to become more important than resistances, thinking about PvM.
    wtf is FOR and PvM?

Also as I said in my first post, I already switched to str fb and I definitely feel that's the way to go at least for pve, so from the stat point of view a blade is more favorable also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast