Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Str or Dex build

Str or Dex build

after the last updates what has the better build for FB become? Str or Dex, I hear different stories so Im unsure. I personally like to pve more then pvp. So what would the better build be?

I'm an FB that only does PVE, I gave up on PVP in this game long time ago. I was gone from cabal for a long time when the stat overhaul patch came out, so I came back with full dex build. After listening to a guildie's suggestion I used a crazy amount of extracts and switched to full str. Personally I'm really glad that I switched. I didn't notice any change in my dps, however my tanking ability went up by a huge amount. Before switching I used to have to watch my health constantly around mobs while soloing AoS2, and then Siena herself would often kill me even after I'd use all my survival buffs/debuffs. After switching all the normal mobs hit me for min dmg, so I can autoattack all the trigger mob sections, and Siena stopped being a challenge at all.

From my experience I would say str is the way to go.

OK, thank you. now what should be the max Dex and int Str FB should have?

Quote Originally Posted by Blader91 View Post
    Depends on your items really. I have 309 int and 272 dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Blader91 View Post
    Cap one or the other at 600, or if max dr build, go minimum dex.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm an FB that only does PVE, I gave up on PVP in this game long time ago. I was gone from cabal for a long time when the stat overhaul patch came out, so I came back with full dex build. After listening to a guildie's suggestion I used a crazy amount of extracts and switched to full str. Personally I'm really glad that I switched. I didn't notice any change in my dps, however my tanking ability went up by a huge amount. Before switching I used to have to watch my health constantly around mobs while soloing AoS2, and then Siena herself would often kill me even after I'd use all my survival buffs/debuffs. After switching all the normal mobs hit me for min dmg, so I can autoattack all the trigger mob sections, and Siena stopped being a challenge at all.

From my experience I would say str is the way to go.
    Hi. Because of me.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Hi. Because of me.
    Full of yourself much? I wouldn't stop something because I lost to someone. I stopped because pvp in this game is extremely boring compared to other MMOs and not worth putting time into. It is also very biased towards people playing with low ping.

Do you really have to ask me that question? How long have we been in this boards to know what kind of person each other is? Yes I am full of myself and you are too, you just fail to admit it.

I would not be taking your advice about fb's. Just sayin
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

When I get home I'll combine my two parts of my FB guide (since I left the other half at home) and will post it. It'll have a more details as to why you should build your class either str or dex, as well as ALOT of other good information. Expect it around May 3-8 as I'm unsure when I'll be able to complete it (pending return and new computer assembly)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

awesome, looking forward to it