Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help

need help

I might be changing characters. I dont know yet but I'm having my eyes on force blader.
    I have a lvl 109 (trans/comp) fb on my account and right now I dont know what skills and equips it should be having. I've been checking the forums for guides but due to the back to back arguments and opinions of many, Ive been led to confusion as to what to believe in. I have no prior knowledge of the class excpet that its my hatest enemy on my FA, and I'd like to learn about it. So now I post this thread hoping that all those who'd help me will guide me to the right fb path.

So here are my current equips (know that I havent started buying amp gears and Im using most of the decent gears from my FA Miavii)

Equips:
    OSM battle helm of DB +7 36% cdi
    OSM battle boots of will +7 +240 hp
    TerraGrace gloves fb amp +3 4% s.amp
    OSM battle suit +6 50 hp & 7% amp

Rings: 3x cr +2 & Mergaheph ring
    Ammulet: AoB +8
    Bracelet: n/a yet (currently lvl 3 honor rank)
    Earings: n/a yet (current lvl 3 honor rank)

Eppaulet of Fighter +6 and Eppaulet of Guardian +7
    Red Board
    SIGmetal orb +6 20% cdi
    OSM blade +9 10% cdi

Questions:
    Is my battle boots of will worth keeping, or should it be amped 7%?
    Is the difference of BoF+3 slotted compared to BoF+6 huge?
    What are advisable earings for fb, is it the same as what FA's use (Vamp earings +5 up, force regen +5 up)?
    Once I reach level 15, can I just use a +7 forcy orb 10% cdi or is there another you would like to suggest better that's not worth a billion alz?
    And the blade/katana, it confuses me! what should I be choosing? Forcy +7 cdi or amp? blade or katana?

My current combo:
    Pvp: Force Assault (20) > Force Slash (20) > Impact Stab (20) > Assasinate (9) > Infernal Impact (20) > Force Impact (20) > Assasinate (9)
    Pve (Stunlock): I have no idea LOL

Questions:
    PvP Combo good or bad? HELP!?
    PvE Combo? Is there a stunlock for this?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-01-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Is my battle boots of will worth keeping, or should it be amped 7%?
    Will is good for pvp, amp is good for everything else.

Is the difference of BoF+3 slotted compared to BoF+6 huge?
    The difference is very small.

What are advisable earings for fb, is it the same as what FA's use (Vamp earings +5 up, force regen +5 up)?
    I think those earrings are good for all classes.

Once I reach level 15, can I just use a +7 forcy orb 10% cdi or is there another you would like to suggest better that's not worth a billion alz?
    A +7 forcium orb is ok to use, but I don't know how it would compare to a 27/30 dmg lapis, because it's +7...

And the blade/katana, it confuses me! what should I be choosing? Forcy +7 cdi or amp? blade or katana?
    +7 s.amp katana.

My current combo:
    Pvp: Force Assault (20) > Force Slash (20) > Impact Stab (20) > Assasinate (9) > Infernal Impact (20) > Force Impact (20) > Assasinate (9)
    Pve (Stunlock): I have no idea LOL

Questions:
    PvP Combo good or bad? HELP!?
    PvE Combo? Is there a stunlock for this?
    Never use force impact in pvp, it's a garbage skill and not worth using even for looks. Most of the time if you some of the small skills and assassinate or infernal impact then the opponent should be dead. Usually if I fight someone with a lot of hp and defense I would repease FA, FS and IS before casting infernal. Overall there is no set pvp combo, you should alternate your skills based on the opponent and which early skills crit.

The stunlock I use is stigma -> assassinate -> infernal -> dance of ruin. If you hit all the skills right past excellent then you should have a 100% stun lock up to 11 combo, after that you'll be better off breaking and starting over.

Overall there is no set pvp combo, you should alternate your skills based on the opponent and which early skills crit.
    *Gasp* no set for dps against FA or mFS, Wiz either? o.o
    So I have to reduce to lvl 9 Infernal impact for it to go with the cycle of stunlock combo ryt?

Banned
    for combos against wiz/ fa it rly just depends how much hp they have left... just use fillers such as force assault/ slash/ impact stab/ rising shot/ fk until u think u can finish with assassin or infernal. if u cant finish at the end of ur dps, then you should probably consider trying to get assassinate and infernal impact out if u can last that long against the fa/ wiz.

I've never lived long enough to recast infernal impact against anyone, and mine is at level 9. If you don't finish when you cast infernal you're pretty much dead.

Yeah its like FA shooting star, if u cant kill enemy with it in a pvp then ure pretty much dead.. I think of Infernal more like as finisher even though its not a comp skill so I put it to 20 but its now at lvl 9 for stunlock, I feel bad tho snce I really like the crit dmge it does at 20.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-01-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Osmium
    PVP combo!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG49tjUT2pk

Pretty good imo, switches a diff combo when it comes to fb and bl. Worth giving it a try.

Oh Seiyuu's combo. Yeah he is good but he gives weird advice though, I use to chat with him in YM and he said his gears were mostly just OSM destruction and crit build and thats what fb gears should be =O so I dont think the combo is good for me. Oh please dont make me do that shift combo thing, it'll make it harder >.<
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-01-2010 at 01:31 PM.

dont compare me to Neiro, I am not like that weirdo and his player skills and knowledge about the game far exceeds mine. Im not a cabal n3rd

Banned
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast