Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gm what is going on here!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

Shadow Titanium
    But i was gone for a year how could i be using third party program come on now, im dead serious im trying my best to defend what i didn't do dont you guys see , i just want to get back the and play the game in peace why cant i get unbanned come on. I just dont get it, it clearly say my account was not logged on for nearly a year how could it be using third party program when its not even on?

Shadow Titanium
    come on stop ignoring

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladins View Post
    But i was gone for a year how could i be using third party program come on now, im dead serious im trying my best to defend what i didn't do dont you guys see , i just want to get back the and play the game in peace why cant i get unbanned come on. I just dont get it, it clearly say my account was not logged on for nearly a year how could it be using third party program when its not even on?
    You don't get it son .....
    The account got caught using third party prog it does not matter if you were the person on the account or not
    They will not unban it and they will not show you proof
    Move on man
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

The only proof that you didn't used 3rd party is because your gone for a year? I can use that excuse also, since my acct was blocked for 2 years and I didn't log it in for 2 years (coz I cant) lol. You are a third party user..end of story. Next time, use a dummy acct in hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by crizzchan02 View Post
    Next time, use a dummy acct in hacking.
    Why would you even hack? Do you have any common sense? All they need is an ip address from when you used hacker on the same ip as your main to block both.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Why would you even hack? Do you have any common sense? All they need is an ip address from when you used hacker on the same ip as your main to block both.
    Uhm.. are they doing this? Maybe not...^_^

Shadow Titanium
    i swear this is the most retarded <removed> ever, i know yall aint gona believe me but to be honest holy <removed>... why the <removed> should I use 3rd party program for nowadays.... especially on a high lvl crafter acc, but yeah no one gona believe this , i swear the g.m should give ppl 2nd chance to verify that it was not the real player who logged on the acc, seriously <removed> hackers pissed me off =,=
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 02-12-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladins View Post
    i swear this is the most retarded shiet ever, i know yall aint gona believe me but to be honest holy shiet... why the fuk should I use 3rd party program for nowadays.... especially on a high lvl crafter acc, but yeah no one gona believe this , i swear the g.m should give ppl 2nd chance to verify that it was not the real player who logged on the acc, seriously fuking hackers pissed me off =,=
    Perhaps. But the ToS are clearly written. You can't likely be hacked if your computer isn't also hacked or if someone you know that also could log on got hacked. Which is probably the most common case.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Perhaps. But the ToS are clearly written. You can't likely be hacked if your computer isn't also hacked or if someone you know that also could log on got hacked. Which is probably the most common case.
    Almost like Diablo was good at grinding afk and wasn't botting at all lol! Do what he did and restart from scratch. Hell I did it and you get more alz then I ever got back when Cabal first started.

Shadow Titanium
    its not about the alz or level bro, its about the craftings that i spent so much on it =,=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast