Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gm what is going on here!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

Shadow Titanium

Angry Gm what is going on here!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

So i've been quitting for around 1 year and came back with 2 of my account banned(with high level crafting chars in it) when i didn't even logged for a year.... What is going on here, i sent in like tons of tickets regarding to this issue and yet you guys are ignoring me . ALL i get from the GM LUVIA was the account was using third party program but come on... how the hell did that happen when it clearly said my account or chars was not logged in for around a year, you guys are making a mistake im sure so please fix and unbanned my 2 accounts ASAP. At least provide proof/evidences when i asked for because i just came back and my accounts are banned... i dont even know whats going on here . I dont give out info to anyone or share accounts keep this in mind and how in the world could I be using third party program when i dont even logged on for a year.... PLease do something about this and unbanned my 2 accounts!!!!!!!

Hmmm... same thing happened to my account. I didnt log in 1 of my account for around 6 months and they banned it. Same thing also that Im using 3rd party a year ago (dont deny..lol). Not playing/not hacking for a year is not the same with not hacking before u stop or whatever. I didnt think about sending lots of ticket and posting here. Maybe if I do that, they will bring back my account?! lol

Sending in multiple tickets results in all tickets being ignored, I believe it was previously stated by a GM... send one in and wait your time, Don't overload their pm box with your relentless foolishness.

Accounts in-active for a period of 6 months are lock-ed out. This isn't the same as a ban. You can almost think of it as a security measure in a sense.

*edit: 3400th post. I need a better life yes?

Edit2: also complaining a ton on the forums isn't going to help either.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Sending in multiple tickets results in all tickets being ignored, I believe it was previously stated by a GM... send one in and wait your time, Don't overload their pm box with your relentless foolishness.
    bro i sent tickets and wait but all i get was my account was using third party.... and when i kept on sending mroe tickets they just mark it as duplicate and tell me not to send anymore tickets in which is why i have no choice but to post it here so that hopefully they would do something about it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Accounts in-active for a period of 6 months are lock-ed out. This isn't the same as a ban. You can almost think of it as a security measure in a sense.

*edit: 3400th post. I need a better life yes?

Edit2: also complaining a ton on the forums isn't going to help either.
    Its not locked out for your info, its permanently banned from what they replied for all of my tickets, to be honest i dont wanan post on forum and i dont really have time for this but this is my only hope and im trying to defend myself from what i didn't do

Sounds like it's time to start over
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    bump, G.M are you guys reading this? i need a clear explanation about this

they aint gon reply homie g

You're in-charge of the safety and security of your account.

"If" your account was compromised and used with illegal third party programs. It will be blocked.

This isn't new, people always say "it wasn't me." It doesn't matter if it was you or not, bottom line the account was used with illegal third party programs.

Proof of evidence? We have it. Do we need to show it to you? No. We do not share these information because it can negatively affect the system we use to catch people who uses third party programs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast