Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gm what is going on here!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladins View Post
    its not about the alz or level bro, its about the craftings that i spent so much on it =,=
    I'm in the same boat. I was 8k amity request craft. I was 7k gloves, 7k helms, 6k boots and at least 2k suits. I spent well over 10 billion on crafting over the years. The character itself is almost 6 years old.

I restarted, and like addiction, I pretty much make more alz. I used the tricks I learned with my old character and never had to re-gear everything and I have geared up pretty quickly.
    Yea, it s alot. I had a one of a kind Crystal, that was +15 (I spent 6b to make it +15 too, after the 19b to buy it). Basically I lost 70b+ worth of alz spent with that character, along with the 4.5 years I had put into it. Time is the one thing I can't get back out of all that.

If you want, you can wait til this fall's update for the Gladiator and just start with that class. An idea if you're willing to be patient, and that'll take restarting as a requirement anyways. Look on the bright side of things and it'll make life easier. In-game or out of it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

As long as you only spent in game alz, I don't see the problem.... If you spent real $ on your char, I take no pity... This game is free to play for a reason, shouldn't have to spend real money to accomplish anything. I've made it to 154 without premium or spending any real money. Keep in mind, my main before this char is a 175 blader... bought premium all the time and I regret the wasted money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123