Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: King of the Map Event

King of the Map Event

Don't know if this will even be read, but its worth a shot. Sorry if this is a repetition of previous stated ideas, but here goes::

Event type: In-Game
    Event Name: King of the Map
    Event Summary:: Basically this event will be like a King of the Hill game. A random spawnpoint on each map of a ring in which players will fight to stay in the ring. The first part of the event , finding the spawnpoint. The second part of the event staying in the ring for a period of 15minutes. Inside the ring will be a treasure chest/ legacy chest depending on the map, which cannot be destroyed until the end of the 15minutes or you can make it so if it, the chest is hit, there's no drop and a new one spawns in 5seconds. The timing will be 15minutes, which is an abundance of time, because people would have to find the spawn point and battle over it. The random spawnpoints for each map will all spawn at the same time at specific times, doing so to prevent players from dominating all spawn points of each maps, giving a chance for the lower-level players to get a chance to fight for a reward as well. The rewards for each map will vary based on the maps, for example because BI, GD, DS is a low requirement level entry point, the rewards would be of a lower grade than a higher-level required map such as PL. The higher the requirement to enter the maps, the higher quality of drops. The rewards at the end of the 15minutes would be then opened from the chest. Your chances of getting rare items are also affected, goes up/down, depending on the amount of players in the ring. (So the less people , the better the drops. Thought of this to prevent guilds from taking over completely). To make things fair, the chest should drop an even amount of rewards from the chest equal to the amount of players in the ring, each player only being able to pick up one. Those who were not inside the ring, cannot pick up the drops.

Seems like a lot of work/programming to be done. But you can't tell me it doesn't sound interesting.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalBlader View Post
    Don't know if this will even be read, but its worth a shot. Sorry if this is a repetition of previous stated ideas, but here goes::

Event type: In-Game
    Event Name: King of the Map
    Event Summary:: Basically this event will be like a King of the Hill game. A random spawnpoint on each map of a ring in which players will fight to stay in the ring. The first part of the event , finding the spawnpoint. The second part of the event staying in the ring for a period of 15minutes. Inside the ring will be a treasure chest/ legacy chest depending on the map, which cannot be destroyed until the end of the 15minutes or you can make it so if it, the chest is hit, there's no drop and a new one spawns in 5seconds. The timing will be 15minutes, which is an abundance of time, because people would have to find the spawn point and battle over it. The random spawnpoints for each map will all spawn at the same time at specific times, doing so to prevent players from dominating all spawn points of each maps, giving a chance for the lower-level players to get a chance to fight for a reward as well. The rewards for each map will vary based on the maps, for example because BI, GD, DS is a low requirement level entry point, the rewards would be of a lower grade than a higher-level required map such as PL. The higher the requirement to enter the maps, the higher quality of drops. The rewards at the end of the 15minutes would be then opened from the chest. Your chances of getting rare items are also affected, goes up/down, depending on the amount of players in the ring. (So the less people , the better the drops. Thought of this to prevent guilds from taking over completely). To make things fair, the chest should drop an even amount of rewards from the chest equal to the amount of players in the ring, each player only being able to pick up one. Those who were not inside the ring, cannot pick up the drops.

Seems like a lot of work/programming to be done. But you can't tell me it doesn't sound interesting.

The idea is truely epic man :>.
    Maybe our gms can forward this to the dev team. Like the dev team are prolly busy atm with new war map and gladiator and stuff but soon after that this could definitely be the next big thing XD.

They need to put a thing like on fb to tag people then we could spam tag lorkan to check out this suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    The idea is truely epic man :>.
    Maybe our gms can forward this to the dev team. Like the dev team are prolly busy atm with new war map and gladiator and stuff but soon after that this could definitely be the next big thing XD.

They need to put a thing like on fb to tag people then we could spam tag lorkan to check out this suggestion
    This could be a new mission battle map mode. I think it's a great idea. There needs to be ways to shorten time by kills or lessen when aod or bm. Might as well adds mobs that come in waves kinda like ca, but lesser quantity.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Thanks for the feedback ^__^ glad you guys liked the idea. I had another idea, but I honestly forgot it as I was entering the details for this one. Hopefully he GM's like it as well.