Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can't retrive Password on Yahoo Mail

Angry Can't retrive Password on Yahoo Mail

Hello
    I guess there's an Email system bug that the website doesn't respond to the password reset/retrieve order

It shows the message that tells the reset email successfully sent ,,but on the email there's nothing from [email protected]
    none in box nor in spam
    and when you do reset it changes the original password to a random Password that you won't know until you get the mail so the account become not accessible.
    so may any one tell me how to fix this issue specially I have premium service and BB already running on the account and now I'm losing them.......

Just be patient, this patch has truly sparked a great interest. If they do compensate any time lost that would be legit.
    IGN: Angel

Same here!! Wanna try the new character cannttt w8 TT_T_T_T_T_T_T_TT_T_T! Help!!

Seriously........ Yeah i know the world is plagued with idiocy people.

same

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

same

Trainee

PW reset not delivered to Yahoo email

I'm having this same problem, not the BB running, but email to reset password is not being received in Yahoo mail (inbox or spam folder). I've been trying this for a couple of months, putting in tickets, getting nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestion to get my acct back? I have added all the cabal email accts ([email protected], [email protected], etc.) to my address book so email shouldn't be rejected.
    Last edited by Briannan; 09-16-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by Briannan View Post
    I'm having this same problem, not the BB running, but email to reset password is not being received in Yahoo mail (inbox or spam folder). I've been trying this for a couple of months, putting in tickets, getting nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestion to get my acct back? I have added all the cabal email accts ([email protected], [email protected], etc.) to my address book so email shouldn't be rejected.
    Its most likely not a specific host problem. I have an account that can not receive password reset emails, which uses aol.com; but a second account can receieve the emails fine, and its same provider, same email with only one number difference in the address. It seems to be a ESTsoft problem honestly. One of the accounts I've had has been unable to receive password reset emails since the database breach when they auto reset everyones passwords.

At the end of the password reset emails it says "If you require further assistance, please contact our Support Staff at [email protected]", which is the email that the password reset is automatically sent from, although I've never added the contact to my aol email list, it still shows up on one account, but not the other. I used the email having problems and added the [email protected] to my address list, and replied to the email but chances are you could have another level 190 before you get the situation resolved, lol.

I also created helpdesk ticket over a year ago about the problem with one email but not another, the email in question I had not signed into since I created the cabal account, so the email @ aol.com was "inactive", when signing in again it became reactivated, but since the cabal page prompted you to reset the password upon log in, the email gets lost or the address ends up as a invalid email address I guess. Nevertheless the email in question that was inactive when the pw reset was requested, can no longer receive any email reset since then, while the other can without issues. I don't think it will be fixed any time soon, and they wanted like 2 forms of real life photo ID submitted to them before they would change the email on the account, Lol. I never signed up with my real name anyway so it would have been useless to send such credentials.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-27-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Well, after 3 help desk tickets, they have continued to request photo ID or drivers license; and that it match the account information on the ID, which mine does not. Unfortunately they are running some sort of hold on accounts to obtain User photo IDs. I have a friend who did submit photo ID of his dad and got his account unlocked, even though the registered name on the account is "anony mous", not his dads real name...LOL.

To make matters even more comical, they copy and paste broken English replies instead of addressing the specific issue of the E-mail system failing to successfully reach a inbox of the Registered E-mail. Unless you have a ID or are willing to submit your ID to helpdesk, you can pretty much assume they will keep your account stuck in limbo on the E-mail that their system fails to deliver to. I know its not a domain problem because I have other e-mails from the same domain that receive the email with no problems.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan