Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the Best "raw" skilled freestylers... from before and now?

LF> people who freestyle to play wif that will make my d!ck hard like XI did.
    Real talk, no one freestyles anymore and it makes me sad. And the whole 'gear' thing I always match gear so that the standing is even which makes the freestyle fun (I've done this with XI in the past too).

oh and to stay on topic here is my list.
    WI: XI then, me now.
    FB: Turco(qriicco)/XI on Toma then. no1 now.
    WA: XI on DK/ Cloud now.
    BL: no1 then. no1 now.
    FA. Han/XI on Han. no1 now.
    FS: Distro/XI on distro. no1 now.
    Last edited by Romp; 02-14-2014 at 11:54 AM.

idk why people start this sht, no one ever freestyles anymore, unless you consider freestyling hobby you're as credible as lorkan when he trolls about update releases

freestyle and drama is the only thing that's fun anymore imo... dungeons i suppose... but when it gets extremely repetitive? people are going to try flaming and be like oh blah why don't you quit this game and go play something else.. well.. when you make pvp system similar to cabal... maybe i will.. and although the drama got a lot worse and boring... freestyle is still fun and that's why i play..so hobby? yes.. and nuve you beaner.. just cause "no one" freestyles anymore... i'm sure there are still plenty of people who wish to try but don't because maybe they just blow the biggest ones... but wasn't it through practice that everyone got to where they are now? regardless... i think people need to play around with pvp just as much as they do pve... beaner.. drop partial gears and hr and i'll freestyle you ^_^
    and as for update releases... that's then and this is now derp i don't play for the future i play for now... derp

DANNNNNNNNNNNNG STR8 CALL OUT.
    MATCH STANDING GEAR THEN FREE STYLE Nuve vs. this byungjungkim guy

lets do this bro, when and where, what gear do you want me to wear?

romp.. you're korean... you should know what my name means..
    and nuve... wouldn't say call out but... i'll dance... we played plenty of times haven't we?

Tbh i think tea can beat romp if they had the same gear

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    LF> people who freestyle to play wif that will make my d!ck hard like XI did.
    Real talk, no one freestyles anymore and it makes me sad. And the whole 'gear' thing I always match gear so that the standing is even which makes the freestyle fun (I've done this with XI in the past too).
    Gimme a few months and I'd love to freestyle probably on a daily basis. Only way for me to get better is to face better.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

lets have Cloud host a set gear freestyle tourney. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA #ripnuveevents

kyuute thread

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast