Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Who are the Best "raw" skilled freestylers... from before and now?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Easy fix. When asked to do pvp, just freestyle. Don't even bother asking them. I think it probably pisses off most those foreigners, but idc. They need to learn what pvp is. I have no idea where people were taught that standing in a spot is pvp, but it's been around forever. My only suggestion to get rid of it is to simply stop doing it. So what if they QQ. If they want to pvp, they had better be ready to do it correctly.

Just gotta keep drilling it into their heads what PvP really is.

=] go ahead and try only people u will piss off is each other. simple reason u guys got huge inflated ego and a very OP special attack called QQ river

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    =] go ahead and try only people u will piss off is each other. simple reason u guys got huge inflated ego and a very OP special attack called QQ
    river
    "a very OP special attack called QQ river" that's new... except you sound like downsy... kill yourself fa.ggot...

Just dropping by.. See you in another 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    "a very OP special attack called QQ river" that's new... except you sound like downsy... kill yourself fa.ggot...
    o.o dawwwww little man did i hit ur nerve ? Are u a QQ type ?

Shadow Titanium
    In case ur gonna keep commenting anything foolish o.o i am gonna stop u right there and explain to u why i even bothered to post on this thread. Only reason is cus val mentioned "It would mostly piss off those foreigners" Now thats completely opposite to what i normally see on mega and in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    In case ur gonna keep commenting anything foolish o.o i am gonna stop u right there and explain to u why i even bothered to post on this thread. Only reason is cus val mentioned "It would mostly piss off those foreigners" Now thats completely opposite to what i normally see on mega and in game.
    lol bash val all you want..acting as if i ever gave two shts about him. that being said kill yourself for being a 123 scrub. and as for a QQ type? keeping in mind as to how i don't even play this game much anymore? nah... was fun though... so there are still tons of retards that play this game... so...kavmaumjr... how's it going?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    lol bash val all you want..acting as if i ever gave two shts about him. that being said kill yourself for being a 123 scrub. and as for a QQ type? keeping in mind as to how i don't even play this game much anymore? nah... was fun though... so there are still tons of retards that play this game... so...kavmaumjr... how's it going?
    o.o i aint bashing val nub hes a friend of mine am just saying that one line isnt exactly accurate.
    And thats good u dont play much no more am sure even when u did u were a no body =], as for people's natures they stay the same so thats ok twerp no need to go all defensive.
    And o.o tbh i wouldnt mind being kavmaum jr, I have seen him pull some op shiz from time to time.

Normally i ignore little sub par twerps like u who cant do anything real except for posting on forums (cus this is the internet anyone can post anything no point fighting it), however if u some day do decide to log in , plz do try to make some noise, if u do enough i will be nice enough to give u the appropriate attention =] whoever u are .
    Last edited by Raunak; 02-19-2014 at 12:37 PM.

I think you misunderstood me. I've had many requests for pvp before and I automatically start freestyle, which most people that's first language isn't english, either warp or ask a rematch but standing. I personally don't like doing that, so I don't.

Simply put, if you want something to be a certain way, then do it. If others can't adapt to the change, then that's their problem. This is referring to pvp specifically.

If it was up to me, PvP would have an HP boost for it's duration much like Mission Battles. That way it's not mostly who crits most, but alot more tactical.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Damn I miss Bippy

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    every1 knows zero did better than han and mafia with half the gear they had.and as far as i know turco was undergeared by han and did pretty good,means if they were equaled geared turco would of wrecked han. maybe i am wrong but "freestyle" in this game is already lost...
    And this is funny cause I remember when zero lost to me, his excuse was having half the gear I had.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

All in favor that ByungShin is just an unhappy troll say aye! AYE!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast