Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the Best "raw" skilled freestylers... from before and now?

Quote Originally Posted by ByungShin View Post
    you have an interesting sense of humor to say han was better than zero... lul...
    burning? outgears cloud but nakie 1v1? cloud would destroy burning...
    zero,xi,darrkd... all time best fa,wi, and wa...but they don't play anymore... that being said.. still dumb for even mentioning han lul...
    Zero? Han playing his character or Xi playing han's character. Why wouldn't Han be mentioned? Maybe for runner up we can say Zero...does that make you feel better? TBH, I forgot about cloud, but I agree he is better than BR, so my mistake. As for spur, Xi, and Romp all can blink+fade+dash people to death so it doesn't matter who is chosen...

since when has han ever freestyled? xi himself said that zero was obviously better for fa... and spur,xi,and romp... lul... logic says you're good at freestyle just cause you have good latency... lulz...
    xi>spur/romp derp

my list...

WA: DarrkD
    WI: Spur and XI
    BL: XI again - vXIv
    FB: TurcoX and a dude fom nationwar forgot the name.
    FA: Sherm and Neiro
    FS: SeraVeritas and WULA oh and Tenrai

Now, I dont think there is any, like pretty much just high levels with OP gears
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-14-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    my list...

WA: Neiro
    WI: Neiro
    BL: Neiro
    FB: Neiro
    FA: Neiro
    FS: Neiro

Now, I dont think there is any, like pretty much just high levels with OP gears
    Fix'd

since when has han ever freestyled? xi himself said that zero was obviously better for fa... and spur,xi,and romp... lul... logic says you're good at freestyle just cause you have good latency... lulz...
    xi>spur/romp derp
    Okay? This is all a matter of opinion. I stated mine and you obviously are feeling some type of way towards it. I don't really care who said what about the other... I'm speaking on my behalf. So you have your view and I have mine. Kayyyyyyyyy

Anyways.........

i mean if you have something against zero for being good at freestyle just cause he crushed you nakie then i too would be against him too... so no hard feelings... indeed we do have our opinions..

Do You Feel the Love Tonight?

"Good times friends."

Current Status: RETIRED

Contact: Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/forchoon, Email: [email protected]

Freestyling isnt about whos best at fade/dash combo, its about how you use the combo plus the right combination of skills to counter the skills your opponent is doing. In other words know what to do and when to do it, you can do a 1v1 freestyle without even using a combo its just not as fun 0.0 lol. But anyways tea v romp equal gear i wanna see dat

I also think toto is a beast ass blader never seen bruce fight.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 02-14-2014 at 10:35 PM.

xi>spur/romp derp
    FYI I have a complete recorded video of Han freestyling Turco and winning a majority of them from 2 years ago. Unfortunately they're on my PC back at home currently so I can't upload them. If turco made it into the tops, and Han could beat him a majority of the time, then that tells you Han made it to top as well. Wasn't the thread asking for top 1-10 not even class specific?

Problem I see is, why keep looking at the past when it's gone now? Does it really matter who used to be the best anymore? The ones that make a difference are the ones that are the best now, and that varies from gear to skilled, to a combination of both. Thread shoulda been Current best raw freestyle.

Agreed about Nuve's pvp tourney. Just wait for me to get back , or host another one.

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Freestyling isnt about whos best at fade/dash combo, its about how you use the combo plus the right combination of skills to counter the skills your opponent is doing. In other words know what to do and when to do it, you can do a 1v1 freestyle without even using a combo its just not as fun 0.0 lol. But anyways tea v romp equal gear i wanna see dat

I also think toto is a beast ass blader never seen bruce fight.
    Some people don't see that though. I agree though it's how you use your class more so than latency and how long you can combo. Keeping combo for long times does help, but if you don't use the right skills, then it's all for naught.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-14-2014 at 10:56 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Romp, your NW vid made me hard as a rock, jus sayin bro!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast