Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can we transfer our characters/accounts to Vietnam server or what?

Can we transfer our characters/accounts to Vietnam server or what?

So word on the streets Vietnam server will be back and EST will host it. What happen to our accounts/chars here? Can we transfer them?

bump.
    so we ARE getting Vietnamese server back in a few days , not a rumor anymore. Please any GM can you tell us what's going to happen to people who's playing in Global/Na server. Can we still continue to play here or our IPs will be blocked or we can transfer our account ETC??

ask phillipino players, they know the answer, same thing happened. Most likely no

didnt vn's server get shut down by est?

I guess EST is broke now so they're selling it to VN again.

Everyone knows that will never happen, lol, stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    Everyone knows that will never happen, lol, stupid question.
    can we hope for the best?

Actually u can as my VN friend usually says that noone taxes the dream.
    However, u should be realistic. Using common sense u would know that they open VN sv again not because they love the game, just because of profit. Who will donate to, spend real money in your sv if many of acc in NA can be transferred to VN sv?
    My friend only hopes that NA will not ban VN IP so he can keep playing this sv, but according to his saying, it seems like they will ban the IP

Quote Originally Posted by aientd311 View Post
    Actually u can as my VN friend usually says that noone taxes the dream.
    However, u should be realistic. Using common sense u would know that they open VN sv again not because they love the game, just because of profit. Who will donate to, spend real money in your sv if many of acc in NA can be transferred to VN sv?
    My friend only hopes that NA will not ban VN IP so he can keep playing this sv, but according to his saying, it seems like they will ban the IP
    I think your friend should stop thinking
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I think your friend should stop thinking
    Yeah, I just said to him just play until everything is clear, if they ban IP, just give me his 15b worthy set