Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: account creation issue.

account creation issue.

When trying to register a account on the cabal website when i get to the email address entry no matter what email i use it tells me (!) please type email. i tried both of the @aol.com, @live.com and other with no luck. Is there anyone else having this issue?

There have been reports of others having various issues on the website including login issues even after account creation and activation. Not sure if it's traffic related or other issues. Make sure you fill out the entire form (I believe they require you to retype your email address in a second window, the same as they do for the password). There have been some issues with email providers such as aol.com having too aggressive of spam filters and the verification email not getting through, so you should use something like gmail or yahoo for this until that issue is worked out. Also, people have had less issues using the Firefox browser.

Below are a couple links to threads with instructions for installing the new client, creating and activating your new account with EST, and transferring your OGP Cabal player data to the EST servers.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-install-CABAL

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nsfer-accounts
    Last edited by Raven; 04-05-2010 at 06:16 AM. Reason: added additional info. first time, fixed links second time

Your links are broken, Raven. At least for me they are lol.

Okay, they are fixed now. Seems they didn't copy properly the first time.

Raven...that really really really doesn't help. It's not an issue with 'logging in' it's an issue for BRAND NEW users to register. I've filled in that form dozens of times today with dozens of different email addresses - ALL valid - and that stupid little error message keeps popping up '(!) please type email'...sheesh, if they're going to reprimand me, I'd prefer proper English, thanks...

Also, I used three yahoo.com accounts, 2 hotmail, 1 gmail, 6 live.com and...no wait, that's it. NONE of them work. After clicking 'continue' it pops up like I never typed anything in. It'd be absolutely lovely if someone fixed this...Too bad we don't have the ability to submit a ticket since, y'know, we can't REGISTER.

Try sending an email to [email protected]?

You guys are in the US or Canada right? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    You guys are in the US or Canada right? Just curious
    Yes. Kansas.

dam still got issues with cabal huh..
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

It would really really help if everyone would relax so they can be clear and detailed enough in the description of their problem for us to give the best advice we can the first time. The registration email issue is a new one that has cropped up over the weekend and quite a few people are experiencing it. The only advice anyone can give at this point is wait till EST fixes the registration form and any other website issues. I realize many of us have spent a good bit of time and even some money on Cabal, but it is still just an online game... and no one is going to die from not being able to play it for a few days, so please be patient till EST can go through all this and get it fixed.

Please post your problem in the thread linked below if it is not already listed:

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...s-Crash-Issues

-- azarath metreon zynthos --
    Last edited by Raven; 04-05-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: added something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast