Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: account creation issue.

Exclamation I wanna play :(

it keep saying the same thing about typing in your email when i already did. i hope they fix this soon

I am unable to make a new account too (was just testing it). I added this to the known issues thread... I have no idea if ESTsoft looks at it but I hope they do... lol >.<

i think it might be a browser issue at least for me because i t had the same issue and i use chrome so i tried to use IE and that didnt work then i used Opera and that worked! now i am just having an issue with starting the client i have nothing running and it keeps saying that i need to check the erl file.. im not gonna give up yet!!!!

Banned
    Send the .erl file to game guard, they'll look over them and tell you what you need to do to fix the problem.

thax will do, do you have a link to the site where i do that. i know game gaurd but i mean the exact spot where i submit that to or do i just contact their IT?

Banned
    [email protected]

Send an email to them saying that you get an error logging into Cabal and they'll give you a pretty quick response on what you should do. Make sure you send all .ERL files in your game guard folder.

thanx it do that ur awsome hope it helps!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12