Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    Actually, he kinda is. Hardly anyone is willing to put the effort into informing people as much as he has. I have known Val for eons and I get 90% of my info from him. So yeah, he is important to the cabal community.
    Agreed... most of the information on the wiki you wouldn't have if it weren't for valdoroth, me, and a few others. So please... next time you have something negative to say about Valdoroth, make sure you aren't using our Wiki page.

Either way I welcome the Eu players in a nice and friendly way. Actually helped power lvl someone today. I also buff anyone I see or anyone who asks nicely for it.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

they are rlly nice.
    Living life, peace out!

Definitely getting some major overcrowding of the server though, that's for sure. Starting to see why they had 3 different servers with 24 channels each.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Definitely getting some major overcrowding of the server though, that's for sure. Starting to see why they had 3 different servers with 24 channels each.
    watching the server this full makes me wanna play everyday,we havent been this full in like 4 years. lol
    so its a good thing.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    EU had 8 servers actually ;p
    Mercury Mars Jupi RedMoon plus the 4 localized servers (ES FR DE IT).
    This is very funny for us because it's like a big merge.

None the less, it's definitely making the east coast lag a little bit worse =/ Even if the EU populace is very nice.

So, can EU players play on our server right now?

I have yet to notice anymore lag than usual. Im east coast. Just increase to 25-30 ch and upgrade servers should all be good. But if you actually do merge with EU then you will need alot more because I can only see a few hundred of the thousands of EU players on our servers now.

Wisful thinking for a larger player base.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Would definitely make for a messed up economy since the two economies are totally different. Think venus/mercury NA merge on a larger scale

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast