Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    December of 2012 is almost more than 2 years ago?

<Removed> - Lorkan
    Ok, so I was off by like 8 months. That wasn't the point. The point was I have a lot more reliability than do most people, despite any past mishaps. And as for my having been correct has proved true from EU members themselves.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    December of 2012 is almost more than 2 years ago?

<Removed> - Lorkan
    Aw cmon. Val was using features available on his Logitech keyboard, lol. I was about to do the same thing. I bought the same keyboard but actually didn't even get to free it from its shrink wrap because I was too busy in real life. The only way I knew using keyboard macros were illegal is when I learned Val was banned. Val didn't hack or wrote any code to circumvent the Cabal software.
    [IMG]C:\Users\opongmainpcx\Pictures\whor.jpeg[/IMG]

It wasn't that I used illegal 3rd party programs, but that I used a legal program illegally. My having spent money on a better keyboard made it unfair above othet players. It's a fact that people used the same thing before I got banned and even still to this day I see them. Its not too difficult to pinpoint them. Just look at ANY mass player drop event and anyone that gets a majority of the items is an illegal user for the same reason. You can't argue ping whwn someone with lower ping than you gets 10x the amount of drops that you do. I have personally witnessed it many times.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-19-2014 at 09:21 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678