Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Honestly a merge really sounds like a terrible idea. I mean hell, look at how much of a difference ping makes between players that live close to the servers and those of us on the East coast. Now imagine that difference all the way from Euro. It wouldn't matter if they had any good players since the ping disadvantage they'll be at will be ridiculous.
    Because you haven't played on EU servers in the last months. I'm from italy and, no joke, I have lot less lag on NA than I had on EU... Yes the small delay is there but no big lag-spikes or lag-holes. I would estimate around 150 ping maybe. PVE is very np, must level to check wars though. Of course I'd like to play on servers closer to me but for now we can deal with this ;p

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    i think EU cabal drop rate better than NA / i saw all your drop from ''Post your drops'' on EU cabal forum,arch fighter/sage/arch 14amp etc/ and alot of amp scrolls from breaking gears , YOU don't see that type of shjt here trust me LOL
    A. Most our ppl don't take ss or share their ss.
    B. We have less people. Less ppl = less dungeons = less drops.

Same drop rates bro. Same as KO in fact.

They WON'T be merging NA and EU. I've already said that I've confirmed this.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I been playin on EU, made a registration on NA servers with the exactly same ID, and I got my premium here, which I bought on EU servers (Expires on 22nd March).
    Kinda wierd lmao.
    The ping is freaking horrible, can dash in combo once a year. However I'll be playing here for a while cuz I ain't got sht to do anyways.
    Cheers and hf playing.
    Last edited by kocmajz; 03-08-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kocmajz View Post
    I been playin on EU, made a registration on NA servers with the exactly same ID, and I got my premium here, which I bought on EU servers (Expires on 22nd March).
    Kinda wierd lmao.
    The ping is freaking horrible, can dash in combo once a year. However I'll be playing here for a while cuz I ain't got sht to do anyways.
    Cheers and hf playing.
    You get free prem with a new account for like 14 days here.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    A. Most our ppl don't take ss or share their ss.
    B. We have less people. Less ppl = less dungeons = less drops.

Same drop rates bro. Same as KO in fact.

Wish you could megaphone on the top of a cabal hill.

For years EU has complained about their GM's. Now they have a whole new batch of GM's to complain about
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    yeah because someone who got banned for botting is a reliable source of information.

i also dont believe we will be merging, but wish we would to help the dwindling na pop.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    yeah because someone who got banned for botting is a reliable source of information.

i also dont believe we will be merging, but wish we would to help the dwindling na pop.
    I'm a lot more reliable than you. That was also more than 2 years ago numbnut.

I do talk with the GM's at least 1-2 times a month regardless of past happenings. I also put time and effort into getting wiki up to date, and giving you lazier people up to date news. Even moreso, I relayed this information here to point out that we may have an update sooner than we expected.

Also, when you learn the difference between a botting program and macro keys, let me know. One who can't tell apples apart from pears shouldn't be calling someone unreliable.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-08-2014 at 11:30 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    wow, you're so important. such epenus. much wow.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    wow, you're so important. such epenus. much wow.
    Actually, he kinda is. Hardly anyone is willing to put the effort into informing people as much as he has. I have known Val for eons and I get 90% of my info from him. So yeah, he is important to the cabal community.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast