Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

"CABAL Online Players, We have a very important announcement to make:

Effective March 4th, the CABAL Online service in Europe will temporarily shut down. This is due to Games Masters’ failure to adhere to the terms of the license agreement which allows them to publish and service CABAL Online. For the past two years, Games Masters has continuously breached terms of this agreement, failing to pay royalties to ESTsoft Corp. In the interest of the players, ESTsoft has made significant effort pushing for a turnaround in this situation. In return, Games Masters has remained uncooperative. The time for a change has arrived.

ESTsoft Inc. will directly take over the responsibilities of publishing and servicing CABAL Online in Europe as soon as possible. When CABAL Online is once again available, it will be back with a brand new website, community forum, support features, and content. The largest update to ever grace CABAL Online will be available immediately once the service re-opens. This update will include new locations to explore, new fields of battle to conquer, and the addition of a completely new battlestyle: The fearsome Gladiator.

Rest assured, all game data, including characters, inventory, items, and Alz will be preserved in the transfer as it exists on March 3rd at 8:00 am, server time (GMT +0). This means that any changes or items acquired after the aforementioned time, but before the shutdown on March 4th, will be lost. Games Masters “Cabal Cash” cannot be moved in the transfer; we suggest contacting Games Masters for refund assistance, but any refunds made will be at the sole discretion of Games Masters. This, unfortunately, is not in ESTsoft’s control.

We do not yet have a specific date for CABAL Online’s re-launch. We ask for your patience and continued support through this time. Ultimately, CABAL Online’s European service will see many great improvements from this change. ESTsoft is dedicated to ensuring the purest, highest quality gaming experience available, and now, there will be no barriers between the developers and the players.

Stay tuned to this Facebook page for all the latest news and updates about the re-launch of CABAL Online in Europe.

CABAL Online will be back soon, and when it returns, it will be better than ever before.

Sincerely,
    ESTsoft Inc. Staff"

"We are ESTsoft Inc, the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp, the creators of CABAL Online. Since 2010, we have published and serviced CABAL Online in North America. In 2013, we assumed publishing duties for all of South America, including Brazil.

In 2014, we will publish and service CABAL Online in Europe.

We are dedicated to ensuring our players receive the purest CABAL experience possible, backed by the very best support available. ESTsoft’s core dedication to rapid content development and ever-evolving game features will now shine through more brightly than ever, as publishing and servicing will exist closer to development of the game than ever before.

Be among the first to receive the latest innovative updates for CABAL Online, receive helpful and detailed support directly from ESTsoft, and experience the all-new upcoming website for CABAL Europe: An ultra-clean hub for all the latest CABAL news and discussion.

We’re here to give you more of what you want, and less of what you don’t need.
    CABAL Online is coming back better than ever, and we can’t wait to share it with you."

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EST.CABAL.EU

TLR Cabal EU is going to be taken over in terms of ownership by the same company our GM's work for.

What I'd like to point out is this:
    The largest update to ever grace CABAL Online will be available immediately once the service re-opens. This update will include new locations to explore, new fields of battle to conquer, and the addition of a completely new battlestyle: The fearsome Gladiator.
    Does this mean we're getting Ep 11. sooner than we expected? Or is EU really going to have to wait like 5 months? I don't think LA Cabal had to wait more than 2 weeks right?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Wow, that s for EU, at least for the time being. Though doesn't this just mean they're likely going to get ep11 before us? Unless this means a server merge? ... Doesn't EU severely out gear NA?

this prolly means their server will be down for a long time...though I have heard the SEA server is getting gladiator patch fairly soon, march or april for them. so maybe 1 month later for NA/EU

sux for prem ppl

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

wish they could merger eu and na... O.O
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    wish they could merger eu and na... O.O
    I very highly doubt that, seeing as they had like 3 servers still of their own.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Doesn't EU severely out gear NA?
    So funny to read, EU people complaining that NA outgears EU alot, now you say EU outgears NA ^^
    (i'm from EU and think that NA has way better gear thanks to scroll events etc)

At least they got an announcement from EST, not the way we had it where nobody knew if Cabal NA will stay around when OGP lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    At least they got an announcement from EST, not the way we had it where nobody knew if Cabal NA will stay around when OGP lost it.
    I wouldn't really call that an announcement. Servers have been shutdown with no prior notification, the announcement was posted at the same time the servers went off and it was given legitimacy only 3 hours ago approximately. But we lost everything we have done yesterday (3rd of march) and all our cc. My friend got awakened ring yesterday and now it'll be gone.... What are the odds of him dropping one again soon and winning it in a, let's say, 6ppl roll? Others got epic drops, and so on. ffs EST at least fuking backup the datas to the shutdown point not the day before... Anyway beside ragekids spamming EU forums with hate posts I'm pretty sure EST hammered itself in the balls with this move. I'm sure they'll lose quite a lot of players. But oh well Korean logic. I can only hope they won't put the servers in the States and flood us with SEHH/Amp scrolls events that will turn the game into an official private server.

drama tiem
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast