Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

its kind of funny that euro lost rights to cabal without a single notice and cant get any feedback from the company.

kind of like how people in eu would get banned and cant get an explanation on why they got banned.

probably should've read the TOS!

i can see why eu is terrified, for years they have been claiming they are more skilled, and now they have to actually back it up if they merge with us.

but it would stimulate our ol economy for a shot bit :]

They would never merge NA and EU. They would have amp scroll events soon, haha

cabalkr's had events like that dating all the way back to when sigmetal had just come out. with eu server files backed up, it will be literally a matter of a year or less before eu catches up if it were to merge with us.

they aren't merging with us lol. simply ESTsoft inc (the NA branch of EST) is hosting their servers. their servers will more than likely continue to exist as a separate entity with a physical location in europe, just like how the brazilian service is in south america. This doesn't affect us at all

They are having new servers just for them. As BR says, they will not likely be located physically in the US, but in EU. For the time being, it IS our GM's going to operate things, however, it's just a matter of time until they have a full running staff for just EU. I've only confirmed the likelihood of at least 3 servers for them.

Again, they will NOT be merging with NA. It's the same process as Cabal BR.

Though this was an informative thread, I was primarily pointing out that we may be getting the Gladiator's sooner than we expected compared to normal update rates. If that's the case, then I'm looking forward to it. I'd rather get hit with 3 updates in a row than one and getting used to it before another, so that it's a larger excitement and learning curve. I like chaos though.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-04-2014 at 11:27 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    they aren't merging with us lol. simply ESTsoft inc (the NA branch of EST) is hosting their servers. their servers will more than likely continue to exist as a separate entity with a physical location in europe, just like how the brazilian service is in south america. This doesn't affect us at all
    it would still be awesome =p
    funny thing is,LOTS of ppl in facebook are claiming they refilled like freaking 30k+ ecoins and are going to lose it... lol
    it will be entertaining to see how est manages this...
    Living life, peace out!

this s anw ..

To Our CABAL Online Players

First of all, we are sorry that so many of you got caught by surprise, seeing that your beloved game has all of a sudden been shut down without warning. And we have to add that it also caught us by surprise.

We would like to make some clarifications regarding the announcement made by ESTSoft Inc. and their declarations that are far from facts. They claimed that we failed to pay royalties for two years and that we remained uncooperative in rectifying the matter. This is simply and factually wrong and the sum that publicly has been stated is utter nonsense. If we didn’t pay any royalties for two years why did they continue to support the game with updates and events, and didn’t shut it down earlier?

From our point of view, we were still in negotiations about the terms to resolve the situation, especially looking at a licence-contract that is about to run out in the near future anyways.

Yes, there was outstanding debt. But there were negotiations going on for quite a while on this matter, where WE brought several solutions to the table, most of them got denied or simply took too long to put into place. The fantasy-sum that has been flying around is certainly wrong (another part of this mess: We haven’t even settled for the real amount in the talks yet, but still, their claimed number is way too high).

Something similar applies with the takeover. At one point, WE even suggested that as a solution to them, offering our full support in doing so. Something that they have not commented on until now.
    The said negotiations were still being discussed and yet, ESTSoft is claiming to take over the service with a brand new website, support forum, features, contents and updates. Seemingly, discussions were to naught given the readiness of ESTSoft to take over and resume services that would normally take months to achieve.

What is most important however, is that ESTSoft claimed, i.e., that “Cabal Cash” cannot be moved when the service transfers to them from Games-Masters. From the start, Cabal Cash is controlled by ESTsoft too because they are the ones who have access. In fact we are no longer able to see this data when ESTSoft shut down the game. They now have sole control of these sums of virtual money. If ESTSoft was really concerned about this, they should have told us of their plans to take over immediately and we could have prepared for a smoother transition. This would give customers a chance to spend their cash in the game before ESTSoft shut it down. Unfortunately this didn’t happen. However we will find a solution for it.

The bottom-line here is that we want to apologise to Cabal customers who are adversely affected by these actions. We are as surprised as you are when they shut down the service of the game. The fact is that until now we just got an email notification about it. We are likewise helpless in the situation, as we no longer have any access to the database of the game. We wanted to thank you all for your continued loyalty to the game and we honestly wish that this never happened. We are now taking appropriate actions as regards to the matter and we will update you about it.

Oh fun. Politics...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Sooooo...Hi again NA!

...and i will ask - everyone i meet-
    ask till they tell me - ther's no answers anymore...
    yes, i'm gonna ask - more and some more~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast