Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

Nice of you to drop by. Feel free to chat anything. We enjoy conversing, trolling, besting, flaming, and anything else related to forums. Some of use are a little nicer than others, and it doesn't take long to see that. I do feel bad for yall though. Look on the bright side, you get ANOTHER update so soon after Ep 10 , well hopefully it's soon, but since yall will be down til then, it'll feel like really soon in terms of game play time. Personally I say make yourself at home for now. I mean, at least most of yall know English pretty good, some better than some of our own people.

If bored, feel free to help update the CabalWiki. It's always in need of things here and there. Naut and I are admins, so if you make a mistake that needs deleting (like a new page was named wrong) just message us on there or email me and we'll fix it for you as soon as we can. I love getting help. Also, there's many images still needed so if you have those, it'd be great. Thanks!

And welcome back.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

regardless of who ends up hosting, hope u guys can get back online sooner rather than later. still not as bad as what happened with OGP on NA lol

NA didn't shut down with the ogpl switch everyone just thought out would

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by LunaKiara* View Post
    Sooooo...Hi again NA!
    Hi again Luna. How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    NA didn't shut down with the ogpl switch everyone just thought it would
    I guess I must not be part of everyone.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Hi NA,I hope to see you soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Nice of you to drop by. Feel free to chat anything. We enjoy conversing, trolling, besting, flaming, and anything else related to forums. Some of use are a little nicer than others, and it doesn't take long to see that. I do feel bad for yall though. Look on the bright side, you get ANOTHER update so soon after Ep 10 , well hopefully it's soon, but since yall will be down til then, it'll feel like really soon in terms of game play time. Personally I say make yourself at home for now. I mean, at least most of yall know English pretty good, some better than some of our own people.

If bored, feel free to help update the CabalWiki. It's always in need of things here and there. Naut and I are admins, so if you make a mistake that needs deleting (like a new page was named wrong) just message us on there or email me and we'll fix it for you as soon as we can. I love getting help. Also, there's many images still needed so if you have those, it'd be great. Thanks!

And welcome back.
    Thank you for the warmy welcomeback
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Hi again Luna. How are you today?
    I overslept but i'll have a coffee soon and need to work !
    and you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Hi NA,I hope to see you soon !
    I Tribal, and how are you today!?

...and i will ask - everyone i meet-
    ask till they tell me - ther's no answers anymore...
    yes, i'm gonna ask - more and some more~

Sooo when the hell do we get any info from est ? and any reason on the such early rollback ? why not make it 4 march instead of 3 ?

Lunaaaa, welcome back sista! You still making amazing signatures? XD

And for the issue of OGP shutting down without notice...from what I remember they gave us a notification to transfer accounts and we had a week to do it otherwise accounts weren't transferred.. As for the details, we were given absolutely no information as to why they were transferring from OGP to ESTSoft hosting. Now obviously it was common knowledge that OGP GM's were corrupt as hell, but that's besides the point I guess.
    Last edited by Addiction; 03-06-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Well seems like this forum is way more dead then eu forum xd

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast