Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, this is interesting. Cabal EU

i hope, est merge NA and EU, cuz NA have low population!

i hope not, NA full of 15+ amp items you guys had scroll events extender events, we will be total nubs compared to NA people

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraven View Post
    i hope not, NA full of 15+ amp items you guys had scroll events extender events, we will be total nubs compared to NA people
    lol not really, people with +15 pieces are overrated.
    Living life, peace out!

Merge is a stupid idea, just saying

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraven View Post
    it's funny that ppl here in NA say that EU ppl are more op than us,and EU ppl say that NA ppl are more op than you

show me players with full 32 amp gear on eu show me more then 2-3 mith weapons with rate from eu, while NA has quite a few from their solo vids/dung vids/ ultimate weapon vids...

i think EU cabal drop rate better than NA / i saw all your drop from ''Post your drops'' on EU cabal forum,arch fighter/sage/arch 14amp etc/ and alot of amp scrolls from breaking gears , YOU don't see that type of shjt here trust me LOL

Everyone is more op then me and in the end, isn't that all that matters?

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Honestly a merge really sounds like a terrible idea. I mean hell, look at how much of a difference ping makes between players that live close to the servers and those of us on the East coast. Now imagine that difference all the way from Euro. It wouldn't matter if they had any good players since the ping disadvantage they'll be at will be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Honestly a merge really sounds like a terrible idea. I mean hell, look at how much of a difference ping makes between players that live close to the servers and those of us on the East coast. Now imagine that difference all the way from Euro. It wouldn't matter if they had any good players since the ping disadvantage they'll be at will be ridiculous.
    We have people playing from Australia and the Middle East. o.o

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast