Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Red

K Red

Is there a way to make an account bind K Red board tradeable/sellable? I had 1 on each server before the merge, now I have an extra board. Thank you

Seeing as the account bind/unbind stones are labled as Armor, Weapon, and Bike, I would assume no.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Momentary_Lapse View Post
    Is there a way to make an account bind K Red board tradeable/sellable? I had 1 on each server before the merge, now I have an extra board. Thank you
    for all board acc bind there is in the item shop one giftbox, where you put there your board and you can sell it in personal shop and ah. When you will open the box,the board will be acc bind ..again

Thanks for the replies. According to Cabal help desk "Unfortunately, there is currently no way for you to unbind your extra K-Red Board. Usually in this situation, however, players break their boards for materials as an option."
    Thanks again.

Yes, pay us ~$40 to buy a board from us, but since we won't let you transfer/unbind you can break the ~$40 item as an alternative... Genius!
    Another method is putting it on a noob char and using a character transfer to get it to another account...obviously just as expensive but it works.

You can easily get more than $40 worth of alz out of breaking a k-red... just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    You can easily get more than $40 worth of alz out of breaking a k-red... just sayin'.
    Well that there calls for a bit of luck.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I've broken a K-black board and a blue bike before. Both times I didn't get a scroll. Doesn't sound that easy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well that there calls for a bit of luck.
    What doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I've broken a K-black board and a blue bike before. Both times I didn't get a scroll. Doesn't sound that easy to me.
    I know someone who has failed a 90% chance to succeed twice in a row. A sample of two is not indicative of the chances.

I know someone who has failed a 90% chance to succeed twice in a row. A sample of two is not indicative of the chances.
    Just broke an x3-white board I forgot I had. Still no scroll. How many things do I have to break before it gets easy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast