Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carnival Bonus & "Sale"

Titanium

Carnival Bonus & "Sale"

"We are offering our Dungeon Entries at 1 eCoin (99% OFF!), our Premium DX Dungeon Entries at 10 eCoins"
    Why bother to do this, wen u limited the amount we can buy each day? pos much?

> Gets sale on items in the cash shop
    > Still complains

Titanium
    when was the last time u see me post a complain? never?
    plus only USD player wud like this kind of pos

Don't be stupid. It's so people don't buy 1000 ic2, for 130m (something like 1.2b value).

Duh.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by krad View Post
    when was the last time u see me post a complain? never?
    plus only USD player wud like this kind of pos
    Right, vouchers don't real.

They would lose so much profit if it was unlimited...you would be surprised the actual sales of dungeon entries through cash shop.. Hell I would be surprised, but I'm sure they make some kind of profit off of it.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Don't be stupid. It's so people don't buy 1000 ic2, for 130m (something like 1.2b value).

Duh.
    Not sure if they have room for that many. plus normal maps r AB. At least not 5maps/day pff

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by krad View Post
    Not sure if they have room for that many. plus normal maps r AB. At least not 5maps/day pff
    Hey bro, hate to burst your little bubble, but its 5 entries per 7 days. The event last 7 days. hahahhaahaahahahaaha you get to buy 5 entries of each dungeon............and then you're done. omg i cant top laughing at how much you are gonna rage when you find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    They would lose so much profit if it was unlimited...you would be surprised the actual sales of dungeon entries through cash shop.. Hell I would be surprised, but I'm sure they make some kind of profit off of it.
    We don't make any profit from this Dungeon Entry Sale. The event was made to let our players have fun.

The limitation is set to avoid it being abused. As Val said, 1000 eCoin from a voucher means 1000 Dungeon Entries. Now you're wondering, who has that much space in their inventory? Easy answer "ALZ Farmers."

Not setting a limitation ruins the games economy. We want our players to enjoy the event. If, we just give everything away, why don't we just play the game for you? Get you that Lv.190, HR 20, FULL 9999+ AMP Gear while were at it.

Now, let me ask you. What is the point of this post? It's neither constructive nor is it helpful.

pet selective untrains again pls

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast