Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carnival Bonus & "Sale"

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Obviously, but that's the purpose of Cash Shop in general, we were discussing one specific section(Dungeon Entries) And if you truly think about it.. ESTSoft Corp was valued at $82Million in total Equity and Liabilities and earned $27Million in sales as of Q4 2013... Then you add that current employment statistics state they currently have 370 Employees..whereas the current NA hub hosts 11-50 employees... This company profits off of very little man power.. Need I say more? And I believe ESTSoft is associated with some pretty notable awards for their services. Don't get me wrong, like EST and it's associates for all that they provide for the community(Cabal), but they aren't doing anything for consumer benefit. Like I said, it is a virtual world whereas the services don't provide any real life purpose other than relaxation and fun.

http://www.estsoft.com/financial-information
    http://www.estsoft.com/overview
    http://www.linkedin.com/company/estsoft-inc.

Not trying to say that they don't do things to please the consumer, I just don't buy that they get nothing from it.

You seem to be really confused. ESTsoft is a software company, they develop multiple software and provide other services. You can find that info on the link you've provided.

That 82 Million, that's not dollars thats WON. As stated on the website, it is measured or counted using Won "(Unit : million won)." Also; that stated 82,270 not 82 Million, DO THE MATH CORRECTLY. And! That's 2012 Financial Info. That does not state that all of that money is CABAL earnings. That's also equity and liability, that's not earnings,

Back to your statement about Virtual Items. Virtual Items require initial production cost and then upkeep cost. To keep the item in circulation it requires to time, money, and attention.

Nothing in life is free not even virtual items.

If anyone is going to google paste information, at the very least, please read the information you're about to post and dont fabricate information and pass them on as factual information.

My misunderstanding that won was a currency, damn narrow-minded american that I am.
    Regardless, my information was factual and not fabricated, I just had a misunderstanding of what I was looking at, there is a difference.
    Just by converting all the won to dollar currency, man I'm surprised they can even afford all of this ._.''
    Last edited by Addiction; 03-12-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    guys i dont know if yall remmeber but they did that b4 already lol for 1 week u could buy unlimited dungeons 1 ecoin each i stacked up in ft2 its not big deal (that was b4 aft2 came out).... but it is stupid that they dint do it again

Titanium
    My misunderstanding that won was a currency, damn narrow-minded american that I am.
    Regardless, my information was factual and not fabricated, I just had a misunderstanding of what I was looking at, there is a difference.
    Just by converting all the won to dollar currency, man I'm surprised they can even afford all of this ._.''
    You actually twisted the information so it can benefit your argument. So nonetheless your claims isn't factual. Estsoft inc. is a subsidiary, the earnings, profits, and etc. of estsoft corp. has really zero relations to estsoft inc.

That's 82,270 x 1 Million = 82,270,000,000 WON, base on the unit count. Converted to Current Won to Dollar Rating - $76,840,180.00

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    You actually twisted the information so it can benefit your argument. So nonetheless your claims isn't factual. Estsoft inc. is a subsidiary, the earnings, profits, and etc. of estsoft corp. has really zero relations to estsoft inc.

That's 82,270 x 1 Million = 82,270,000,000 WON, base on the unit count. Converted to Current Won to Dollar Rating - $76,840,180.00
    Twisting information to benefit my argument would involve malicious intent which I had none, I misunderstood what I was looking at... I admitted that already. ESTSoft Corp owns ESTSoft Inc... therefore there is a relation... Already converted it and yes, that's astounding to me that they are valued at so little, especially they fact that they only made $25K in profits in 2013...
    Now I will apologize to Lorkan for my misrepresentation of the facts that I was looking at, but I will not apologize to some random "inb4thewin" troll.
    Sorry Lorkan, but still I find it hard to believe that EST just said "hey, let's do this for the players with no benefit to ourselves as a company." Goes against any common sense of how companies do business. That being said, working for Walmart, I can say that Black Friday actually brings a deficit instead of a profit due to the severely slashed prices. Do they sometimes make profit? Probably, but it's never much more than what they spent on the product.

Twisting information to benefit my argument would involve malicious intent which I had none, I misunderstood what I was looking at... I admitted that already. ESTSoft Corp owns ESTSoft Inc... therefore there is a relation... Already converted it and yes, that's astounding to me that they are valued at so little, especially they fact that they only made $25K in profits in 2013...
    Now I will apologize to Lorkan for my misrepresentation of the facts that I was looking at, but I will not apologize to some random "inb4thewin" troll.
    Sorry Lorkan, but still I find it hard to believe that EST just said "hey, let's do this for the players with no benefit to ourselves as a company." Goes against any common sense of how companies do business. That being said, working for Walmart, I can say that Black Friday actually brings a deficit instead of a profit due to the severely slashed prices. Do they sometimes make profit? Probably, but it's never much more than what they spent on the product.
    I am fairly certain that EST is interested in keeping players happy. "Let's do this for the players with no benefit to ourselves as a company" doesn't make much sense. Doing something for the players benefits the company, whether directly or indirectly. Sometimes when you take your broken iPhone in to an Apple store, they will just give you a new one, free of charge. Why do they do that? To make their customer happy so they will continue to buy their products and use their services. How does that go against common sense? It isn't like they permanently lowered prices to 1 ecoin... it was a sale... to... make players happy.

I said profit, not benefit.

Cheap Dungeon Entries benefit us by having happy players and players who are actively playing.

Sales are never meant to make profit on the actual item on sale. A TV on sale means they either broke even or lost some profit. How does the store makes its money back? Extended Warranties, HDMI, Battery, TV Mount, and other Accessories AKA your Fries and Drinks.

BTW, that's not 25K. That's $25,272,936.00 profit. What a parent company does have little effect to a subsidiary. What a subsidiary does have greater effects to a parent company.

Put it this way.

Parent Company Money = Parent Company Money
    Subsidiary Money = Parent Company and Subsidiary Money

At the very least, that is how most Parent and Subsidiary companies work.

Forcium
    looking for friends to play CABAL with

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    looking for friends to play CABAL with
    Wats ur ign?
    Lorkan business class lol
    wish i could ask u some more questions on how tv shows run their business but thats probably different .

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I said profit, not benefit.

Cheap Dungeon Entries benefit us by having happy players and players who are actively playing.

Sales are never meant to make profit on the actual item on sale. A TV on sale means they either broke even or lost some profit. How does the store makes its money back? Extended Warranties, HDMI, Battery, TV Mount, and other Accessories AKA your Fries and Drinks.

BTW, that's not 25K. That's $25,272,936.00 profit. What a parent company does have little effect to a subsidiary. What a subsidiary does have greater effects to a parent company.

Put it this way.

Parent Company Money = Parent Company Money
    Subsidiary Money = Parent Company and Subsidiary Money

At the very least, that is how most Parent and Subsidiary companies work.
    So basically I should stop posting at 7:30AM after I get off work and get some sleep before posting
    Clearly my brain doesn't process the way it should ._.'' I understand the way Parent Companies and Subsidiaries work, and I also understand how the majority of sales works. Like I said, companies don't just do things for the sole purpose of making a customer happy. There are other motivations behind the scenes. To stay competitive against other gaming companies that offer more events/sales is one reason. Most of the time they do things like this to shut their customer up and keep the customer coming back... But who cares, this thread started as a complaint to the quantity of entries purchasable per customer... let's get back to that? :X

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234